HP L5006tm 15" LCD Monitor Reviews

+$11.63 shipping PCM

HP Touch Screen POS monitor L5006TM 15 INCH

Aug 12, 2011
Rated Show

Pros:Pros - Easy to use, touchscreen functions are great, very sharp image quality

Cons:Cons - Screen gets dirty/finger printed quickly due to touch capability

Purchased two of these for the purpose of upgrading some old components of my POS business equipment (my old monitors were rather outdated and were not touch screen capable).  One of the main reasons I went with this particular model was the small size, as I knew that I would want it to be wall mounted in a high traffic area. Being wall mountable is going to afford me the ability to completely rearrange my kitchen/prep area.

Really simple to use this monitor, right out of the box. Touch screen functions work rather well - there is pin point accuracy - and resolution/sharpness/image quality is excellent. The viewing angle is fairly wide which is helpful when more than a couple people are viewing at once.

Best thing is the responsiveness of the touch screen functions. Unlike the touchscreen on my phone, this screen functions perfectly fine when your fingers are gloved, there is no loss in the response or accuracy. Apparently, it will continue to be accurate even if scratched (which I suppose is inevitable).

Bye bye to the old mouse and keyboard, I'm finally bringing my business into the 21st century!

Amount Paid (US$): 477.47 (each
Operating System: Other

HP L5006tm Touchscreen - LCD monitor - 15 - 1024 x 768 - 230 cd/m2 - 400:1 - 17 ms - VGA - carbonite
PCM
15 active matrix TFT 1024x768@60Hz native resolution 400:1 contrast ratio 0.297mm pixel pitch 120/100 (H/V) viewing angle 230 nits brightness Mi...
MacMall