Hills Bros. French Vanilla Cappuccino; 16 oz can (Hill's Bros.) Reviews

Hills Bros. French Vanilla Cappuccino; 16 oz can (Hill's Bros.)

+$4.97 shipping Walmart.com

Hill's Bros Cappuccino French Vanilla...an instant warm me up!

Mar 4, 2011

Pros:*Tasty vanilla flavor *Quick and easy to make

Cons:*Would like a little more vanilla flavor

The Bottom Line: Hill's Bros Cappuccino French Vanilla is a quick easy way to make a delicious hot or cold cup of coffee with a hint of vanilla flavor to it.

When I worked outside of my home I always had a least a couple of cups of coffee to get the day going, somehow when I started working at home I got out of the habit of drinking coffee daily.  Sometimes though on the weekend or when I'm feeling especially tired or cold a nice cup of coffee sounds great.  Not wanting to make a pot just for me I found Hill's Bros Cappuccino French Vanilla.

I purchased this coffee in it's square round red container at Wal*Mart but for the life of me I can't remember how much it was, but I do believe it is around $3.50.  It has been quite a while since I purchased it since I don't drink coffee on a daily basis.

The container holds 16oz of the light brown powdery coffee.  Each container will yield approximately 17 cups of coffee.

To make you simply pour hot water over 3 tablespoons of the coffee and stir.  That's it!  I'm a daredevil and heat my cup of water in the microwave then add the coffee powder to my cup.

You can also make yourself a cup of iced coffee by adding the 3 tablespoons of coffee powder to 6 - 8 oz of cold water and 4 or 5 ice cubes and blend in a blender for 30 - 60 seconds.  Since it has been so cold out I haven't tried it this way yet, but I'm sure in the summertime (hurry!) I'll give it a try.

Each 8 oz cup contains approximately 120 calories with 40 of them being from fat.  Each cup also contains 15g of sugar, 2g of protein and 19 total g of carbohydrate.

My Feelings

While this French Vanilla coffee isn't like ordering one from Starbucks the price and convenience make it a tasty alternative.  I like that I can make myself a cup in just a minute or two and have a nice hot tasty cup of coffee to wake me or warm me up.

The flavor is a rich smooth creamy coffee taste with just a hint of vanilla.  Not being a huge chocolate lover (confession is good for the soul) and preferring vanilla I wouldn't mind if it had a bit more vanilla flavor to it, but for a cup of instant coffee it works.

Ingredients

Sugar, creamer, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, dipotassium phosphate, sugar, whey maltodextin are the top few ingredients.  A complete list is listed (in very tiny print) on the side of the container.

Treat yourself to the rich coffeehouse flavor of Hills Bros French Vanilla Cappuccino Drink Mix. The Hills Bros Cappuccino Mix, 16 oz, will warm you u...