Hoover BH50010 Platinum Collection LiNX - Black/Silver - Stick Cleaner Reviews

Free Shipping Home Depot

Perfect for my townhome

Dec 29, 2009
Rated Show

Pros:Great performance and my son likes to use it!

Cons:None yet (3 months).

I received this as a gift after I replaced my carpeted floors with laminate flooring and needed something that wouldn't beat my floors to death.  I am loving it!  So far, I can vacuum my living room, dining room, kitchen, and two hallways without running the battery down.  I bought an additional battery, so if I need to use it beyond the approximately 20 minute battery life, I can switch batteries.

The performance on my floors is excellent.  This vacuum picks up dog and cat hair and dust bunnies like the big boys.   I own a heavy duty Dyson and the Hoover cordless by far outweighs the Dyson in convenience, ease of use, and quietness.

I highly recommend this for vacuuming smaller homes, especially for non-carpeted flooring.  Another major selling point is that it fits in my closet for easy storage.

Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. Full power. No cord. This sleek, versatile featherweight cordless is always ready to deliver upright performanc...
Home Depot

Color: black Features: Cordless and bagless stick vacuum cleaner with WindTunnel Technology Interchangeable 18-volt Lithium Ion battery for fade-free ...