Hoover BH50010 Platinum Collection LiNX - Black/Silver - Stick Cleaner Reviews

Hoover BH50010 Platinum Collection LiNX - Black/Silver - Stick Cleaner

Perfect for my townhome

Dec 29, 2009
Rated Show

Pros:Great performance and my son likes to use it!

Cons:None yet (3 months).

I received this as a gift after I replaced my carpeted floors with laminate flooring and needed something that wouldn't beat my floors to death.  I am loving it!  So far, I can vacuum my living room, dining room, kitchen, and two hallways without running the battery down.  I bought an additional battery, so if I need to use it beyond the approximately 20 minute battery life, I can switch batteries.

The performance on my floors is excellent.  This vacuum picks up dog and cat hair and dust bunnies like the big boys.   I own a heavy duty Dyson and the Hoover cordless by far outweighs the Dyson in convenience, ease of use, and quietness.

I highly recommend this for vacuuming smaller homes, especially for non-carpeted flooring.  Another major selling point is that it fits in my closet for easy storage.

Make your home sparkling clean in no time with the Hoover BH50010 vacuum cleaner. The powered brushroll and the WindTunnel technology of this Hoover v...

Our Store About Us View All Listings Feedback Policies Contact Us Bookmark Us View Our Deals Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner Click any pictu...