-28%
Hoover BH50010 Platinum Collection LiNX - Black/Silver - Stick Cleaner Reviews

Hoover BH50010 Platinum Collection LiNX - Black/Silver - Stick Cleaner

Free Shipping eBay Deals
Free Shipping Home Depot

Best little vacuum I ever owned

Jan 3, 2010 (Updated Jan 4, 2010)

Pros:Beautiful design
Cordless, long-lasting battery
Attractive charger
Powerful suction and brush
Picks up big pieces
Clean easy dumping
Light, extremely maneuverable

Cons:No accessories or hoses.

The Bottom Line: Best cordless vacuum I have ever seen or used.

This little vacuum is sleek, beautiful, powerful, and super convenient in every way. (No, I do not work for Hoover, nor even know anyone who does.) I keep it (and its hand-held companion Hoover BH50015 LINX Cordless Handheld Vacuum) sitting out in the kitchen because they look like high-tech decor, as do their futuristic battery chargers. As their batteries are interchangeable (and long-lasting), when one battery finally runs down, the next one is ready to go. And they re-charge in just about three hours. The batteries are lithium-ion, so the vacuum doesn't slow down until all the charge is gone - full-power right to the end.

It may have a narrow spread, but the advantage there is that you can easily get into tight places, and you can move freely, vacuuming everywhere, without dragging an annoying cord around or looking for a plug. I never want a vacuum as wide as a bull-dozer again! What you gain in breadth in the middle of a room is NOT WORTH IT, unless you live in a mansion. And even then, you'll always need a smaller device to get into the tight spaces.

I have three cats and it handles their endless shedding and messy feeding area just fine (picks up sizeable kibble just fine). Plus it's so light that I can easily lift it up and vacuum the sofa and chair with it. And dumping the debris is as easy as pressing a button over the trash can. No knocking out paper filters or changing bags.

When the simple foam filter does need cleaning, which isn't that often, it's easily rinsed, squeezed and dried within a few hours.

At last, a product that I really can't find anything wrong with! Vacuuming with this is fun! And I HATE vacuuming!

eBay Deals

Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. Full power. No cord. This sleek, versatile featherweight cordless is always ready to deliver upright performanc...
Home Depot
Enjoy freedom from wires as you tidy up your home with the cordless Hoover BH50010 vacuum cleaner. The brushroll of this Hoover stick cleaner features...