Hoover S3670 Anniversary WindTunnel Canister Cleaner Reviews

Hoover S3670 Anniversary WindTunnel Canister Cleaner

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Free Shipping United Vacuum

Went back to the store after 1 week of use

Apr 14, 2009 (Updated Apr 14, 2009)
  • User Rating: Disappointing

Pros:Strong Suction, that's about it.

Cons:Poor attachments, flimsy hose, canister wheels to small, floorbrush and turbo nozzle don't store canister

The Bottom Line: Save your $$$ and time...until Hoover is Hoover again, go with another brand, Kenmore is the way to go.  Thanks

I am disappointed in Hoover, this had to be the worst vacuum I ever owned.  I kept it all of 1 week, and back to the store it went this past Saturday.  I purchased through Bed, Bath & Beyond online, my local store was very helpful and accomodating on the return.  Anyways, the design is very poor, the wheels on the canister are so tiny, that it doesn't roll over my carpeting upstairs and on the hardwood floors down stairs it just glides all over hitting into furniture, walls, etc...what a nuisance.  The hose is super flimsy, not a traditional canister hose...in my opinion.  The tools are way inferior to what Hoover had in the past and to the Kenmore canister line.  The floor tool and air driven turbo tools do not store on the vacuum, what gives?  The other two small attachments store on the canister, but are very small, the brush was very hard.  Again, not sure why Hoover skimp on the quality, when this vacuum is $299.99   The headlight does not stay on when you shut the brushroll off, I can go on and on, I returned it and went back to a Kenmore Canister...sorry Hoover, you need to improve your products and/or go back to what your canisters were like, such as your line in the 70's to early 90's...like the Celebrity, Dimension 1000 and even Spectrum line...those were quality products...I am sorry I gave those up...

Hoover S3670In stock
Bonus: Free Shipping!WindTunnelâ„¢ Technology - picks up more dirt than any other canister, including all bagless brands!Suction regulatorAllergen fil...
United Vacuum