Hoover UH70015 Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum Reviews

Hoover UH70015 Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum

Hoover's Finest!!

May 28, 2009 (Updated May 29, 2009)

Pros:no loss of suction, powerful suction, windtunnel technology, long cord and hose

Cons:costs alot

The Bottom Line: Buy this, it is built to out-perform any other, and it is built to last!

Well, where to start. Over the years, I have used many Hoover Windtunnel products, and I love thier performance. When I first saw this I knew that I had to get this, seeing that my old vacuum had died. So, took it home, very easy to assemble and turned it on. My first thought's were, "wow, that was in my carpet", as I saw the dirt spin magnificently into the cyclonic dust cup. After vacuuming the house, emptying was easy. This vacuum has been used many times by me and it keeps its suction power, it doesn't lose the suction!.
I like the Windtunnel technology because it makes sure that the dirt is not scattered back onto the floor. Easy 2 pass cleaning., The Embedded dirt finder allows me to know when the floor is clean. This machine has great features and the 8 foot stretch hose is a nice bonus! I couldn't ask for anything more, I have never been this pleased with a vacuum, I mean, it even has a 40ft cord!!  I would highly recommend to anyone who wants a deep, DEEP down clean.

This machine clearly beats any of the competition, it delivers more than anything I have ever seen. I like the comfort grip handle and the fingertip power on/off switch. It even shuts the brush roll of when in standing postition, and has 4 carpet height adjustments, the lowest shuts the brushroll off for hard floor surfaces. The belt on this thing, believe it or not, was manufactured by the Goodyear company, the same company that produces some of the finest tires.

ONE MORE THING>>> it has a 6 year warranty!! from hoover. and has a service hotline on the back for any help you may need. although i doubt you'll ever have to use it

Update* A day after I wrote the review, I had a mess to clean up. The dog hair was everywhere and paper was torn to shreads, along with a few plant pots knocked on the ground by our 6 month old golden retriever. So, I turned on the vacuum, it inhaled all of the dirt on my carpet and picked up all of the paper shreds, it wisked up every last strand of dog hair. This thing is incredible, never have I ever had a mess like that, and the hoover cleaned it up effortlessly. I really am amazed!

With Hoover UH70015 Upright Cleaner your daily cleaning efforts gets drastically minimized. This Hoover vacuum boasts Windtunnel technology that featu...