Huggies Pull-Ups Goodnites

Goodnites really does mean Good mornings!

Apr 4, 2001 (Updated Jan 18, 2003)

Pros:Sizes appropriate for older children

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: This is the ideal product for children who are heavier and special needs where they need to wear diapers for longer than the average child.

Some months ago I read a review on this product by another parent of an autistic child. This review was praising this product and the key to my making the purchase the next day of a package.

I first went to Rite-Aid and found sizes Large for 65-85 pounds and an Extra Large for 85-125 pounds. The price was in the range of $13.95. Since my son is a little over 40 pounds I left to the grocery store in search of a smaller size.

I found the Jumbo package of Medium Goodnites for the weight bracket of 45-65 pounds with 19 underpants in the package. These are white with a stretch waist, which makes it easy to rip off if need be. There are always coupons available for either one or two dollars in the papers.

I measured ten inches at the top that is not covered with the moisture proof outer cover. On the back side it is three inches. This stretch is for room and comfort of the child. The cover is like a thin absorbent pad that holds much liquid inside and away from the child's skin.

My son actually wears the Goodnites during the day and nighttime. This is ideal for older children who have difficulty staying dry while sleeping, might suffer from night sweats and this will extend the longevity of the mattress.

I also contacted the vendor I receive the diapers from and received a case within one weeks time. My son has more room inside the Goodnites than in the Pull-ups, their largest size is the XL that fits over thirty-eight pounds.

I would suggest the Goodnites to other parents who have special needs children and are late in toilet training or not completely finished in the night time wetting. Also the plain white with the absorbent material makes it more discreet for those who are in school.

There is a website for further information at http://www.goodnites.com and also parenting hints at http://www.parentstages.com. The phone number for contacting Kimberly-Clark Corporation is 1-800-990-4448 on Monday through Fridays from 8am - 4pm central time.

I know I will be utilizing the Goodnites for a few more months as my son is not yet toilet trained. It is a great comfort to know that our vendor carries this brand as well as they do work.

***UPDATE*** My son is still using these with great results. I started giving the school a package and my son will indicate he wants these on by pointing to his sneakers to be removed. This helps him have more movement on the playground and it looks more like real underwear.

The only problem we have is that the aide thinks the side with the red box that has a few stars is the back while I think it is for the front. There is no mention on the package which side is correct so she is now placing them on the same way I do for consistency.

It is very easy to put on either lying down, standing or sitting up. The child just puts their legs in the two openings and pulls it up. They fit well underneath pants as well and can be used by boys and girls effectively.

Pull-Ups GoodNites underwear by Huggies - Boys Small-Medium (38-65 lbs) - Case of 81 (3 Mega bags of 27)

GoodNites Underwear help keep your child dry, comfortable and confident all night. Plus, they can worn discreetly under pajamas and nightwear. No wond...
NorthShore Care Supply

Pull-Ups GoodNites underwear by Huggies - Girls - Large-X-Large (60-125 lbs) - Case of 63 (3 bags of 21)

NorthShore Care Supply

Pull-Ups GoodNites underwear by Huggies - Boys Large-X-Large (60-125 lbs) - Case of 63 (3 Mega bags of 21)

NorthShore Care Supply

Pull-Ups GoodNites underwear by Huggies - Boys - Small-Medium (38-65 lbs) - Mega Pack of 27

NorthShore Care Supply

Pull-Ups GoodNites underwear by Huggies - Girls - Small-Medium (38-65 lbs) - Mega Pack of 27

NorthShore Care Supply

Pull-Ups GoodNites underwear by Huggies - Girls Small-Medium (38-65 lbs) - Case of 81 (3 bags of 27)

NorthShore Care Supply

Pull-Ups GoodNites underwear by Huggies - Girls - Large-Extra Large (60-125 lbs) - Mega Pack of 21

NorthShore Care Supply

Pull-Ups GoodNites underwear by Huggies - Boys - Large-Extra Large (60-125 lbs) - Mega Pack of 21

2 Packs Huggies Goodnites 22 Count Girls Sleep Shorts L-xl 60-110+ Lbs

2 Packs Huggies Goodnites 22 Count Girls Sleep Shorts L-xl 60-110+ Lbs

Huggies GoodNites 22 Count Girls Sleep Shorts L-XL Description:Goodnites Sleep Shorts Size: L-XL 60-110 lbs 27-50 kg Soft, Short like fit Trusted Prot...

HUGGIES GoodNites Underwear for Boys Big Pack - Size Lrg/XL (24 Count)

HUGGIES GoodNites Underwear for Boys Big Pack - Size Lrg/XL (24 Count)

Find disposable diapers at Target.com! Huggies goodnites underwear for boys big pack - size lrg/xl (24 count)