Husqvarna 125BVX 28cc Handheld Blower (74122) Reviews

Husqvarna 125BVX 28cc Handheld Blower (74122)

1 consumer review

Husqvarna 125BV Handheld Gas Blower

Sep 13, 2009
Rated Show

Pros:Starts easy, light weight, cruise control

Cons:Loud

I have owned the Husqvarna 125BV for roughly 6 months, it is honestly the best leaf blower I have ever owned. (I had an electric blower before the Husqvarna) It starts easy, it has good power and it's light weight.  The vacuum feature is a real plus and very useful in the fall, it turns leaves into mulch for the garden instead of trash. Instead of having 20 trashbags piled up on the curb and paying the trash company extra $ to take them away, I am able to put the leaves to work. It feels good to make the leaves work for me instead of the other way around. I have spent hours traking and filling trashbags, as my daughter would say " that is so yesterday dad".
I live in Oregon, I have several friends that work in the woods as timber fallers and they recommended the Husqvarna brand.  These guys work off the beaten path so having dependable equipment is a must. If they use it it must be dependable, they're lively hood depends on it.
Highly recommeded.

VMInnovations Mobile Electronics Home Electronics Sports Outdoors Toys Baby For Your Home New Husqvarna 125BVx 28cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered 170 MPH Lawn Y...

Your browser does not support JavaScript. To view this page, enable JavaScript if it is disabled or upgrade your browser. Click Here. Double your traf...