Husqvarna 125B 28cc Gas Variable Speed Handheld Blower (952711900) Reviews

Husqvarna 125B 28cc Gas Variable Speed Handheld Blower (952711900)

Free Shipping Newegg.com

Do NOT Buy..Warranty sucks!

Aug 17, 2012

Pros:Easy start, lousy warranty

Cons:Lousy warranty, known problem for 3 years and not fixed. stick with STIHL!

The Bottom Line: defective fuel line that manufacture knows about and has not corrected.

Purchased this blower at Lowes (thank goodness) had it 8 months with max usage of 25 hours.  The blower started leaking gas and would not start.  Took it to an authorized Dealer to fix, 2 weeks later I was handed a $38 bill for a new bulb and fuel line with the explaination that I was using gas with 10% ethenol!! and the warranty would not cover fuel related problems.  Called customer service and they verified this problem has been happening for over 3 years!!!  NOTE..there is nothing in the instruction manual, stickers on the blower or any other mention to NOT use ethenol gas!  So back to Lowes, walked in with reciept, NO questions asked, refunded money in full.  Clerk also noted that they have had many returns of this blower. So I looked up the location for a Stihl dealer and Made a bee line to Stihl dealer for a new blower as my previous blower for 12 years was a Stihl.  They have never heard of such a thing and their warranty covers the fuel line and bulb.  For two years and if you use synthetic oil in the gas mixture they will double warranty to 4 years!!!  My previous blower was used and abused for 12 years and required one spark plug and would be still working if my helper had used gas/oil mix instead of straight gas.

Causing the blower to seize up.  Should have stuck with Stihl.

HUSQVARNA 125B 28CC Gas Leaf Blower Handheld 170 Mph - Manufacturer Refurbished
Newegg.com

FREE SHIPPING!!!Revolutionary handheld blower that combines high power with state-of-the-art ergonomic design. The blower tube is engineered to be in ...
Husqvarna 125B Handheld Blower Authorized Dealer Free Shipping New In Box! Click Photos to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Description SPECI...