Iams Chunks and Mini Chunks Reviews

Iams Chunks and Mini Chunks

Iams Mini Chunks - Honest

May 26, 2009
Not yet rated

Pros:tested product, tried and true for me and my dogs. Small bites for small doggies.

Cons:it's pricey, but the costs of cheaper food and possible shorter life spans cancels price.

The Bottom Line: the bottom line is you HAVE to try Iams at the very least.

I have Pomeranians and they can be difficult to raise and work with. About 16 years ago, I switched over to Iams Dry dog food - mini chunks for my pomeranians. 2 of my poms are over 15 years old since I changed over whereas my other poms were living 12 or 13 years. Every other day or so, I mix in some Beneful or Pedigree Premium dog food (the solid can food, not the gravy food) with the Iams.

I've read these as well as other postings about Iams and there are some consistent themes.

1. Iams is pricey- TELL me about it, LOL!! I've decided that I would have to cut elsewhere if needed to afford this food for my dogs. I personally believe my dogs are worth it and am fortunate in this bad company NOT to have to switch. Nutro and other so called upper brands aren't as good as Iams. I have tried Science Diet and my dogs will eat both can and dry Science Diet. In my area (SC/NC eastern US) it's much more pricey than my pricey Iams.

2.) a HUGE majority of the posts be it here or elsewhere are in the affirmative for the Iams products. Like myself.

Not every dog will be agreeable with every dog food. It seems there are very few negatives concerning Iams and their "greedy" company. No doubt those who dislike Iams for being a greedy company hate anyone who is rich and all coprorations. But that's another web site.

All in all, I'd LOVE to have something negative to write or say about Iams. I mean, they even have programs for rescue programs and small businesses - like most larger companies do. I don't care who or what the compay is- as long as my doggies eat it and live longer. I dont' usually buy into gimmicks or fads like Iams Healthy Naturals or Iams Premium, but I'm more likely to try them from Iams. The bottles of Iams gravy suppliment didn't do anything for my dogs.

The Pedigree canned food with added stuff for muscle joints seems to help my 15 year old. I began using it about 6 months ago and he REALLY has improved movement wise! It's about 20 to 25 cents extra per can, but I tell you, it's worth it. I also rotate the cans for digestion and heart health. I figure, if it works, try it.

Iam's Mini Chunks Proactive Health 24 Oz.
Iams ProActive Health Adult Dry Dog Food - Mini Chunks 5.7 lb.

Iams ProActive Health Adult Dry Dog Food - Mini Chunks 5.7 lb.

Iams ProActive Health Adult Dry Dog Food is a delicious, crunchy dog kibble enriched with nutritious protein from chicken and eggs for a complete, hea...

Iams Premium Dog Food, Mini Chunks, 17.5 lbs
Iams ProActive Health Adult Dry Dog Food - Mini Chunks 15 lb.

Iams ProActive Health Adult Dry Dog Food - Mini Chunks 15 lb.

PetSolutions

Iams ProActive Health Adult Mini Chunks Premium Dog Nutrition Food, 15-Pound by IAMS [Pet Supplies]

Iams ProActive Health Adult Mini Chunks Premium Dog Nutrition Food, 15-Pound
Iams ProActive Health Adult Dry Dog Food - Mini Chunks 29.1 lb.

Iams ProActive Health Adult Dry Dog Food - Mini Chunks 29.1 lb.

Iams ProActive Health Mini Chunks Premium Nutrition for Adult Dogs, 38.5-Pound
Iams ProActive Health Mini Chunks Premium Nutrition for Adult Dogs, 38.5-Pound by Iams [Pet Supplies]