Infinity BassLink 1-Way 10" Car Subwoofer Reviews

Infinity BassLink 1-Way 10" Car Subwoofer

The perfect subwoofer set-up for small cars

Sep 23, 2002

• Sound Quality:

Pros:Saves space, sounds loud, clear, complete package

Cons:Price is steep but logical

The Bottom Line: If you want two fifteens in your car with four amps than dont get this amp. If you want some awesome bass in a tight fit, this is for you.

If I was to design a Subwoofer set-up, it would be no better than this. This is the complete package. Infinity, a great brand name for car audio. The Kappa Perfect's are reknowned for their clarity with power. This Subwoofer is no different. What you get with this Sub is a 10" woofer complete with a fan of the same diameter. It is also self amplified. Which means, you dont have to buy an enclosure for the Subwoofer, all the wires for the stereo head unit to the amp, and from the amplifier to the speakers. One simple connection. Hook it up and dont worry about it. It can easily be mounted anywhere. I have a 1993 Honda Del Sol, known for being small. I have one of the basslinks in the trunk and It is loud. You can buy the optional remote which lets you control the bass from the drivers seat and not the head unit. This is good if you have a head unit that isnt a $300 unit. Instead of messing around with equalizers and other settings you simply turn down the Subwoofer directly. Or, as my situation dictates, when your girlfriend gets in the car, of course she hates it, you turn it down so you can listen to music the "normal" way. This Subwoofer has almost no distortion at high levels, since it is a 10" sub, it hits harder than a 12" of comparable wattage. I have spoken to many car audio shops and they have all told me that it is better for volume if you use good tens rather than spending twice as much for comparable sound in a twelve just for the stigma of having twelves. I am thinking about hooking up another basslink to increase power. You relly cant beat the combination though. It's like a one time buy for bass. Hook it up and you have a subwoofer that people will hear. I used to have two twelves and the basslink is just about as loud and way more clear. My little brother was playing a CD in my car one day and I heard what song it was from my bedroom, usually you can hear the bass with subs, but you cant tell what song it is. These are remarkably clear. There isn't much more I can say about them that they cant say for themselves. Anything by Infinity is better than good, anything that sounds this good is worth the money.

SquareTrade AP6.0 Template By Froo! Infinity BASSLINK 10 Amplified, Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure W/ Passive Radiator Infinity BASSLINK 10 Loaded Subwo...