Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Chocolate

Royal Instant Chocolate Pudding & Pie Filling

Jun 9, 2008 (Updated Jun 9, 2008)

Pros:thirty four thumbs up from Osage County First Grade

Cons:none noted

The Bottom Line: A hard to beat pie can be made quickly by preparing the pudding and pouring into a prepared pie shell.

Easy, quick to get ready; what is not to like. Royal® Brand Chocolate Instant Pudding, mix creates a delicious chocolate treat. Royal brand pudding will produce a speedy, appetizing dessert at the end of a busy day.

I teach, leave the house early and return tired by evening. I favor recipes that are full of flavor plus are ones that are fast and effortless to put together. Royal® Chocolate Pudding, has excellent flavor and is simplicity itself to prepare.

Royal Chocolate Instant Pudding makes a very nice dessert when served with a cooky or two as a spoonful of plain pudding in a pretty dessert dish. I like to spoon the chocolate pudding over crushed strawberries. A hard to beat pie can be made quickly by preparing the pudding and pouring into a prepared pie shell.

As a rule I typically find Royal® Brand Chocolate along with other flavors of Royal® Brand Instant Pudding in our local Wal Mart store. If you cannot locate Royal Instant Chocolate Pudding & Pie Filling at your local brick and mortar store, and would like to order online; Amazon has a multi pack of 24 packages.

Shelf life is usually good for pudding mix, if your family eats a good bit of pudding, a multi pack the mix may be a very good idea especially in this day of rising transportation costs. Often Walgreen also offers smaller amounts of Royal Instant Chocolate Pudding , today their site reads –out of stock-.

Directions for preparing Pudding mix:
--Add mix to 2 cups cold milk; I like to use canned milk.
--Beat mix powder and milk with wire whisk or electric mixer at low speed for 2 minutes.
--Pour pudding mix into dishes
--Refrigerate. Pudding will be soft-set and ready to serve in 5 minutes.
--For firmer pudding, refrigerate 30 minutes.
--Store in refrigerator. Makes ( 4 (1/2 cup) servings.
================================

Mama often served chilled pudding at the end of our supper meal when my sisters and I were children. For me it is a comfort food. Delicious, creamy smooth, reminds me of home and childhood and happy times. Mom also used canned milk often in cooking.

Along with tasting just plain delicious Royal Chocolate Instant Pudding is a superb source of calcium. Children will often down a pudding cup or bowl of pudding despite not wanting to drink a glass of milk. Royal Instant Chocolate mix generates an especially silky and tasty pudding.

Jel Sert acquired My-T-Fine / Royal brand in late 2000. Royal was one of the Nabisco group of products before the acquition by Jel Sert. Royal® and My-T-Fine ® brands were and remain very popular brands having many dedicated followers.

It was 1918 that My*T*Fine, a premium cook-and-serve pudding brand, was introduced to consumers by Jel Sert. Dating to 1925, Royal brand today includes puddings of course along weith, gelatins, flan, and no-bake cheesecakes.

========================
Major Ingredients Sugar , Food Starch Modified , Cocoa Processed with Alkali , Disodium Phosphate Stabilizer , Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate Stabilizer , Natural and Artificial Flavor , Salt , Calcium Sulfate for Proper Set , Mono- and Diglycerides Emulsifier , Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil , Citric Acid Added to Preserve Freshness , TBHQ Added to Preserve Freshness , Red 40 , Yellow 5 , Blue 2

Allergen warning: cocoa, artificial flavor, artificial color

NOTE: Jel Sert products are certified OU by the Orthodox Union : Royal Puddings – All flavors with the exception of Dark-N-Sweet (both cook & serve and instant), Chocolate (both cook & serve and instant), No-Bake Cheesecake, No-Bake Lite

Nutrition Facts Serving Size: ½ cup
Dietary Fiber -1 g
Sugars 18 g
Protein 0 g
=====================

The Jel Sert factory in West Chicago, Illinois, is Jel Sert's principal manufacturing site. Jel Sert takes much satisfaction in its processing; this is noticeable through the high quality products Jel Sert consistently markets.

The entire facility is inspected regularly by the American Institute of Baking (AIB) and holds an extremely high rating. It also meets the incredibly high sanitary standards set by the pharmaceutical industry.

Jel Sert utilizes their unique manufacturing capabilities and significant production capacities to help pharmaceutical and food companies expand their existing product lines and brands with new, novel formats. The manufacturing of pharmaceutical and nutritional items is a quickly expanding portion of the business.

For over eighty years, generations of families have enjoyed Jel Sert products. Excellence, taste, enjoyment and significance have always been and will always be the guiding standards at the Jel Sert Company.

Now and then, because pudding is a good source of Calcium; I like to make pudding in my first grade . I have find: Children who may not care much for drinking milk rarely turn down a pudding cup or a little bowl of pudding we have –cooked- right in the classroom.

Osage County First Grade students are very good –cookers-. Preparing Royal Instant Chocolate Pudding & Pie Filling in the classroom is an enjoyable activity as we get the milk and pudding mix ready. I like that children see there is a reason to learn to read; we carefully read the directions on the box for how to mix our pudding. Anything that helps reaffirm to children that reading is important to our daily lives is a good thing.

Happy to recommend.

OU
Caffeine free
Pack of 24
Shipping Weight: 6.8 pounds
Shipping: This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. We regret it cannot be shipped to APO/FPO, Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.
ASIN: B000I67VOY
$13.20 from Amazon as a multi pack of 24 3.125 size box
$19.81 from Amazon as a multi pack of 24 5.5 size box

====================================
We Support The National Ovarian Cancer Coalition
Since 1995, The National Ovarian Cancer Coalition (NOCC) has been raising awareness, providing education and dispelling myths about this serious disease. Too often, its symptoms go unrecognized and it is detected too late. We're proud to be associated with the NOCC and further its mission.

A portion of the proceeds from the purchase of every Wyler's Light product goes to further this important cause.

====================================================

10pc Jello Instant Pudding/pie Filling Reg Or Sugar Free

10pc Jello Instant Pudding/pie Filling Reg Or Sugar Free

*** Jello Instant Pudding Pie Filling *** Regular or SugarFree This listing is for 10 boxs of Pudding ..Your Choice..Please click the Flavor Choice Se...

8 Jello Gingerbread Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Limited Edition Holiday Flavor

Jello Gingerbread Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Ready in 5 Minutes Limited Edition NET WT 3.4oz Exp.date is 08/2013

Jell-o Instant Pudding & Pie Filling: Pistachio (pack Of 4) 3.4 Oz Size

Jell-o Instant Pudding & Pie Filling: Pistachio (pack Of 4) 3.4 Oz Size

JELL-O Instant Pudding Pie Filling: Pistachio (Pack of 4) 3.4 oz Size

Pumpkin Spice Jell-o Instant Pudding & Pie Filling 2 Boxes

Pumpkin Spice Jell-o Instant Pudding & Pie Filling 2 Boxes

PUMPKIN SPICE JELL-O Instant Pudding Pie Filling 2 BOXES Delicious pumpkin filling for pies like grandma made Rich in calcium Makes a delicious desser...

My T Fine Chocolate Pudding & Pie Filling 3.13 Oz (2 Boxes)

My T Fine Chocolate Pudding & Pie Filling 3.13 Oz (2 Boxes)

My T Fine Chocolate Pudding Pie Filling Auction is for two 3.13 oz boxes Each package makes four 1/2 cup servings ************************************...

Jell-o Pudding Pops Mold Kit 2 Chocolate & 2 Vanilla Pudding Included

Jell-o Pudding Pops Mold Kit 2 Chocolate & 2 Vanilla Pudding Included

ebay template donaldsonsbestdeals ( Feedback Score Of 2175 ) Search: Search MyWorld Divers' Knives Shears Dry Boxes Lights About Us Reviews Listings C...
My T Fine Lemon Pudding & Pie Filling 2,75 Oz (2 Boxes)

My T Fine Lemon Pudding & Pie Filling 2,75 Oz (2 Boxes)

My T Fine Lemon Pudding Pie Filling Auction is for two 2.75 oz boxes Makes one 8 or 9 inch pie ******************************************** Combined S...

Pro Pudding Chocolate

Pro Pudding Chocolate

Pro Pudding Chocolate 12 Packets
the Vitamin Shoppe

Hershey's Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix -four -3.56 Oz. Boxes-exp: 07/2015

Hershey's Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix -four -3.56 Oz. Boxes-exp: 07/2015

Hershey's Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix Four - 3.56 oz. Boxes Expiration is 07/2015
Jello Pudding Banana Cream Sugar Free Pie Filling Dessert 10 Boxes

Jello Pudding Banana Cream Sugar Free Pie Filling Dessert 10 Boxes

CharleneMyers Store Jell-O Cook Serve Pudding Pie Filling Dessert 10 Boxes Sugar Free Each Box Makes 4-1/2 Cup Servings Same Box You Find At The Groce...