International Delight Coffee Creamer, Sugar Free, French Vanilla, 32 Oz Reviews

International Delight Coffee Creamer, Sugar Free, French Vanilla, 32 Oz

French Vanilla flavored coffee- Yummy

Jan 19, 2011

Pros:makes for a great tasting cup of coffee

Cons:all those ingredients I can't pronounce

The Bottom Line: make a great tasting cup of coffee

Since I have decided that I am going to reward myself for being almost 5 years cancer free, I decided to try and lose the 14 pounds I put on while on chemo (everyone I know that has had chemo lose weight, not me, I have to go and gain weight).

I have started a low carb diet and so far have lost 5 pounds. To help me lose those 5 pounds I turned to International Delights Sugar Free French Vanilla Coffee Creamer.

I rarely, if ever, used creamer in my coffee until about a year ago and my daughter and daughter-in-law used creamer in theirs and I tried it and liked what it did to my coffee and have used a creamer ever since, however I used just plain creamer until I started the low carb diet.

Interntional Delights Sugar Free French Vanilla Creamer comes in a 32 ounce  blue plastic bottle with a flip open lid.  The lid of the bottle is indented slightly, opposite the hinge side and  just below the  top so that it is very easy to flip the lid open.  There is an inner seal of foil that has to be removed before dispensing the creamer.

This creamer pours a slight beige color and has the consistancy of cream.  If you take a whiff of this creamer in the bottle it smells like  vanilla ice cream.  When they call it vanilla that is exactly what you get.  I don't know why it is called French Vanilla because when I take a whiff from a bottle of vanilla from the bottle that our son got for me in Mexico it smells the same as the International Delights Sugar Free French Vanilla Creamer.

When you use this creamer in your coffee and use the amount they call a serving, it turns your  8 ounce mug of coffee a nice warm beige color.  It gives your mug of coffee a smooth vanilla taste.  Although I like coffee without the creamer I have found myself going for the creamer every time I want a cup of coffee, there is just something about adding a little flavor to that mug of coffee that satisfies and makes it more enjoyable.

Nutritional Facts:One serving is 1 Tablespoon and it has 20 calories and 2 g of fat (on low carb diets you don't worry about calories or fats) there is 1 g of carbohydrates and no trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, fiber, sugar or protein.

Ingredients: Water, palm oil, corn syrup, contains 2% or less of each of the following:  Maltodextrin, sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), dipotassium, phosphate, sodim stearoyl lactylate, mono and diglycerides, polysorbate 60, carrageenan, sucralose, cellilose gel, cellilose gum, acesulfame, potassium, natural and artificial flavors.

Calories are reduced from 45 to 20 and  sugar is reduced from 5 g to 0 g per serving when compared to regular Internation Delight French Vanilla Coffee Creamer.

I can still drink coffee straight from the pot but sure enjoy it more when I add International Delight Sugar Free French Vanilla creamer

International Delight Sugar Free French Vanilla Creamer Singles Auction is for one 10.5 oz box Each box contains 24 single serve non-diary creamers No...

International Delight Mini I.D's Coffee Creamer SUGAR FREE FRENCH VANILLA Non - Dairy Coffee Creamer Singles 24 servings = 1 package Total 48 servings...