Iris Plant Stand (Achla Designs) (719908303266) Reviews

Iris Plant Stand (Achla Designs) (719908303266)

Free Shipping Home Depot
Free Shipping HomeClick

GARDEN : Achla Designs' Iris Plant Stand

Mar 5, 2011

Pros:WELL MADE, ATTRACTIVE, DURABLE, FUNCTIONAL

Cons:NONE NOTED

The Bottom Line: Achla Designs has been crafting wrought iron gear for garden and home since 1994.

Achla Designs' Iris Plant Stand crafted of hand forged, hand welded, powder coated wrought iron and measuring 19.5 X 31.5 inches with legs 23 inches distant features three half round shelves measuring 32, 22 and 11 inches.

Achla Designs has been crafting wrought iron gear for garden and home since 1994. Led by inspiration found in long-established, European ironwork of the past, Achla Designs pieces are hand made using traditional hammer and anvil techniques to create pieces notable for their individuality embodying hand welded and hand forged methods including Achla Designs own innovative snap on method of construction which is accomplished without use of hardware or screws.

Each piece offered by Achla Designs is independently crafted to exacting specifications to fashion a durable, functional and attractive wrought iron piece which conforms to the standard for hardiness, vigor and grace of form.

I have long admired wrought iron work, and am well pleased with the pieces I have acquired.  This particular plant stand is particularly attractive, the powder coating finish adds durability, and rust resistance, 4 sturdy legs with curved, upturned feet are designed to avoid marring floor.

One nice aspect I have found with use of wrought iron and other metal wire pieces is that the pieces, unlike many other produced via other medium including wood, though eclectic in nature do blend nicely one with another whether crafted by the same artisan, or produced by a variety of artists.  I like that.

When I find a wrought iron piece I like during my jumble shop forays; I do not worry whether the piece will fit or not, I do not have that same confidence when I locate a pretty piece crafted of wood.

I find the half round shelves featuring a modified greek key design, offset, to be particularly attractive.  Because the material used is wrought iron, each shelf is well suited to holding a pot of attractive greenery, African violets, or whatever the enthusiast may want to display.  I like to place pots of flowering cultivars on the shelves in my classroom during the school year.  Students and I enjoy walking into the class room with pretty blossoms greeting us as we enter.

Happy to recommend Achla Designs' Iris Plant Stand

Note:   Achla Designs offers a wide diversity of items for home and garden including:  Rain barrels including Wood grain rain catcher, composters, flower pot rings, bird cages, benches, bell jars, sculptures, rustic forged bracket hooks, fireplace candelabra.

MORE GARDEN

MORE GARDEN

===========================
I find this product  available online from various sites as well as on shelves in a number of walk in shops.  Price varies by when and when purchase is made.

Reviewed by Molly's Reviews
molly   martin
===========================

For more product details, facts, and shipping information please check the SEE IT button  and  VENDOR  Links

---------------------------------------------

From Internet search including the Achla website: ACHLA Designs, a Garden Accessories company, began operations in 1994 under Achla Bahl Madan, an architect, and her husband Ashok Hingorany, an engineer and owner of Minuteman International, which manufactures woodstove and fireplace accessories.

ACHLA Designs emphasizes unique, handforged, wrought iron, European furnishings for the home and garden. Items range from small hooks and brackets to large pavilions and arbors.

We also offer birdbaths, birding & garden pole systems, trellises, statuary, composting products, and wood and metal furniture.  ACHLA Designs produces a broad range of garden products and fireplace accessories.

Achla Bahl Madan: We are dedicated to using traditional means to create high quality products for a contemporary lifestyle.  For this new garden collection, Achla Designs will focus on hand-forged, wrought iron products for outdoor use in addition to a mix of other garden items in galvanized iron, glass and wood. We always try to look at each item we design from a new angle, be it from the perspective of design or usage.

Garden Products, Tools and Production Equipment, Garden Plant Climbing Frames, Garden Ornaments, Gardening Containers, Plant Tubs or Troughs or Planters, Trellis, Fireplace Companion Sets, Garden Accessories, Garden Arbors, Garden Gazing Ball Ornaments, Fireplace Accessories, Garden Stakes, Fireplace Screens, Outdoor Tubs or Troughs or Planters, Planters available from Achla Designs based in Fitchburg, MA.

65 ARBOR WAY, FITCHBURG, MA 01420

Shelf is composed of three half round shelves at 11 high, 22 high and 32 high. Interesting rectangular iron work fills the inside of each halfround sh...
HomeClick
Shop for Garden Center at The Home Depot. Achla Designs offers a wide selection of beautifully handcrafted plant stands to suit every container garden...
Home Depot