-6%
Jack Links Original Beef Sticks, 7.2 oz Bags ( ) (Jack Link's) Reviews

Jack Links Original Beef Sticks, 7.2 oz Bags ( ) (Jack Link's)

Going To Shake Sticks At Something, Use Jack Links Beef STick To Do It.

May 15, 2012

Pros:Inexpensive and stays fresh for quite a while.

Cons:Not enough in one bag.

The Bottom Line: As far as I know you will not find a better tasting snack for those long road trips or an afternoon snack to curb those hunger pains.

I have been eating beef sticks of any brand for several years and I have found that Jack Links is the best tasting beef stick on the market. The easiest store to find this product at is by going to our local Meijer’s store, this kind is sold here for only $4.99 for a 2.7 ounce bag. That is a total of 9 sticks of mouth watering justice and satisfaction. Meijer’s usually keeps a big supply of this type of beef sticks and they will also have this in other different size bags. Every time that I have to go to pick up a our groceries from them I usually pick up a treat for myself. Jack Links beef sticks can be found at just about any grocery store or even sporting supply store for right around the same price. The problem with this size is that there is not enough in this size bag and it leaves me yearning for more.

Description
There are a lot of different size sticks of beef flavored beef sticks. These are the most tastiest of all the beef sticks that you can find on today's market. This is the most flavorful cut of beef and very lean. Most of the time you will get a sweet aroma as soon as you rip the bag open. These also have only 110 calories per serving and 80 calories from fat, 8 grams of fat, 0 grams of trans fat, 4 gram of saturated fat, there is also 25 milligrams of cholesterol, but a whole lot of grams of sodium 410, total carbohydrates are 2 grams, and 1 gram of sugar, plus 5 grams of protein, and 0 g of dietary fiber. You will get 0% vitamins such as A,C, Calcium and 4% iron. The main thing to know about these is that there are only 9 servings per bag. One stick equals one serving.

Ingredients
Beef, salt, contains 2% or less of spices, dextrose, sugar, corn syrup, monosodium glutamatem water, sodium erythorbate, lactic acid starter, culture, flavorings, sodium nitrate, BHA, BHT, citric acid, soybean oil, this is also treated with a solution of potassium sorbate to ensure freshness. This product also contains soy.

Experience
I can use this everyday and then some, and when I walk down the aisle in the grocery store my mouth would start watering. I really wish that they would make a large enough bag that would last you a week. If they did that I would still gobble it up in one day. They recommend that you eat this within three days of opening the bag (if you don‘t eat all of the bag then you should refrigerate it), but not to worry with a bag this small I usually eat it within a half an hour. So, unless you need protein for a diet then stay away from this bag of goodies.

This is low in fat and does not have that many calories per serving. This makes my mouth water just typing those words and thinking about it. Each stick is about 9” in length and about ½” in diameter. I am also eating a bag of this while typing this review. This makes a good afternoon snack or a road trip snack. It will help you keep your eyes on the road while you are driving. You may have to do like I do and that is purchase several bags to make it through the whole trip. When you first bite into this beef stick you will hear a snap and then the flood of juices start to flow. Unlike, the beef jerky where you have to chew for a little to swallow this, you will not have to chew for a long time before your are starting to open your mouth for another delicious bite.

Conclusion
This little bag of chewable beef sticks and this is very nutritional and will keep you coming back for more. My wife and kids love this and I hate sharing, at least when it comes to these beef sticks. Take my work for it, if you like Jack Links beef jerky then you will enjoy Jack Links original beef sticks just as much if not even more.

Original 9 Pack Beef Sticks