Jane Iredale the Handi Brush (18000) Reviews

Jane Iredale the Handi Brush (18000)

The Jane Iredale Handi Brush is the Perfect Brush for Applying Mineral Powder!

Jun 8, 2013 (Updated Aug 16, 2013)

Pros:Hand-Tied
Soft goat hair
Doesn't shed
Distributes powder evenly

Cons:Expensive

The Bottom Line: I highly recommend the Jane Iredale Handi Brush for applying mineral powder or mineral blush.  It is just the right size and distributes powder evenly.

When I purchased my Jane Iredale Pure Pressed Mineral Powder, I was in need of a soft brush in which to apply the powder to my face.  The aesthetician recommended a Jane Iredale  brush called “The Handi.”

Description:

I have found that by using the Jane Ireland Handi brush, that all cosmetic brushes are not created equal.

This is a hand-tied goat brush which is ultra-soft and made of very high quality.   It measures approximately 4 .25” from the end of the wooden handle to the top of the flat top brush.  The goat hair itself measures 1” in height and is flared out to a diameter of 2.0”.

The goat hair bristles grab a great amount of mineral powder, more so than a synthetic brush.  It distributes the foundation evenly creating a flawless finish.

The brush is so soft that it doesn’t scratch my sensitive skin and it never sheds. It is versatile to apply not only foundation, but also a mineral blush.  Its compact size makes it portable and easily fits into most any cosmetic bag.

Directions:

The Handi Brush is to be swirled into the mineral powder and tapped on the end of the compact to remove any excess powder.  Now the brush is ready to  apply just the right amount of powder to your face.  It can be brushed onto a towel after use to remove the residual powder, but it is recommended to wash the brush every week or two.

My Experience:

I have used only one other mineral powder brush before which was sold by Clinique.  The brush was large and bulky and picked up way too much powder.  The Janie Iredale Handi Brush is just the right size and applies just the right amount of powder.

I have greater control when applying mineral powder with a shorter brush making it very easy to use.

My Take:

There is only one brush I would like better than the Jane Iredale Handi Brush – and that would be the Jane Iredale Retractable Handi Brush.  When I purchased my brush, I didn’t realize the company also made the same brush in a retractable case that would be easier to carry in my purse.  I plan to purchase the retractable brush in the future to use with my Jane Iredale Pure Matte Finish Powder so I can touch up my face when I am out and about, and use the Handi Brush with the PurePressed Mineral Powder foundation when I am at home.

Cost:

The retail price of the Jane Iredale Handi Brush is $45.00.  It can be purchased at select Nordstrom’s stores, through your physician’s office, or online.

Thanks for reading my review!

Jane Iredale Jane Iredale Makeup Brushes 1 x Brand new in bag / Never been used (Please click on the drop box above to pick your brushes) A highly pro...

Jane Iredale The Handi Brush Our Price: 34.66 with FREE SHIPPING! Every product we sell is untouched from the manufacturer and will come in the same p...
NEW IN BOX A hand-tied goat-hair brush for AmazingBase or PurePressed Base, PurePressed Blush, bronzer and shimmer powders If you have any questions p...
A hand-tied goat hair brush for Amazing Base or PurePressed Base, PurePressed Blush, bronzer and shimmer powders.Ultra-soft and high-quality Applies A...
Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy
High-Performance Makeup BrushesComposed from the finest natural material available, Jane Iredale brushes are designed to be both effective and gentle....
Soft Surroundings
Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$51.00 - The Handi Brush-- - makeup / cosmetics
StrawberryNET.com
eBay Message For Support Customers From Brazil Please Note: Due to slow customs clearances in Brazil we expect orders to take around a month or more f...