JanSport Spectrum 26L Backpacks - Pink Reviews

JanSport Spectrum 26L Backpacks - Pink

Perfect School or Work Backpack

Mar 22, 2012

Pros:reliable and spacey, Comfortable straps, sturdy zippers and also stylish as well.

Cons:Not many small compartment zippers, no side pocket for a water bottle.

The Bottom Line: I fully recommend this backpack for its perfect design of comfort and reliability to the style. It is a perfect pick for your work or school activities.

Summary: For those who need that sturdy and reliable backpack for carrying books or even laptops. I am a commuting college student and I have gone through two terms with this backpack. going to school full time and having a part time job requires a large book load and plus the standard supplies that are required. I have been able to carry all of the books I need with no complaints! As for my job I always have to have my work clothes with me to change into after school as for I do not always have time to stop by home. I can always make room in this backpack for my work attire along with my books. I recommend this reliable backpack hands down.

Design: The most important thing about having a backpack is that it is comfortable to carry around. The straps of the backpack can be lengthened or shortened to fit comfortably for any person. The straps around the shoulders also have cushioned padding to relieve pressure off the shoulders. The medium sized pocket zipper is a perfect size to fit any supplies necessary for your work or schooling.

These backpacks also come in a variety of colors and designs. This allows you to pick any color that fits you best!