JanSport Super Max Backpacks - Multi-Colored Reviews

JanSport Super Max Backpacks - Multi-Colored

Trans by Jansport

Jul 22, 2011

Pros:Extremely durable
Comes in a variety of patterns and colors
Affordable

Cons:None!

The Bottom Line: I love the Trans by Jansport Super Max Backpack because of its size and durability.

I am a high school student and have been the Trans by Jansport Supermax backpack for 3 years now and it has held up through thick and thin! I purchased this product at the local BJ's for no more than 30$. I have been able to stash a cellphone, at least 10 pens/pencils, 3 1-inch binders, gym clothes, a small umbrella, a pair of tennis shoes(during marching band season), a tin lunch box, 2 composition notebooks and STILL have room for more! Although I must say at times my backpack was quite bulky(on my own accord of course)! This is a great backpack for school, carry-on luggage, camping and really anything else in which a bag is needed. Jansport does a great job creating durable bags which are affordable and come in a variety of patterns and colors to match onespersonality. These are the only brand of backpacks I will ever purchase, and I hope they are around for when I have kids so that they can use them as well. Honestly, I have found nothing wrong with these backpacks. On the plus side, if you purchase a Jansport bag and it has a manufacturing default, the bags have a lifetime warranty so you can send it to them and they either refund your money or send you a similar bag!