Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain Spark Jogger Single Seat Stroller Reviews

Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain Spark Jogger Single Seat Stroller

Love the Sound System!!

Jan 1, 2006

Pros:Music System

Cons:Haven't used it enough to find one.

The Bottom Line: Would definitely recommend this stroller for outdoor activities!

My husband and I each picked out a stroller for our baby. Being practical, I picked out a travel system. My husband, being more fun, picked this one out. We played with all different strollers at the store. Once he saw the built in speakers, he was sold, nothing else mattered. There are 2 different versions of this stroller, one with speakers and one without. Guess which one we got!

This is not our everyday stroller. For day to day use, it's the travel system. But this one does get lots of use. This one is more for the park, music festivals, and other outdoor activities. For that purpose, it's great. The basket underneath is large enough to hold most of our stuff. Almost everything else fits into the little bags on the side. I really like the electronic toy on front. It hasn't gotten much use yet, but I find it entertaining!

The parent tray on top is good, but not the best. Our usual brand of bottled water doesn't fit in the drink holder. But, a beer at Jazz Fest fits there nicely. I guess it all depends on exactly what you want! And yes, cans of Coke and Sprite do fit in the holder. It's possible a different water bottle would fit, just not the ones we drink.

I like the one touch fold system. That really makes it easy to fold. Others have complained about the size once it's folded. Most jogging strollers we played with in the store folded up to the same size or larger, but were harder to fold.

Also, this is not a jogging stroller! It says so on the outside of the box. It just happens to be a 3 wheeled stroller. The front wheel can lock or remain free turning. Please keep this in mind when looking for a true jogger. The front wheel can lock, but the instruction booklet says that it's not intended for jogging.

Great price! Buy with confidence! This auction is for a brand new, factory sealed Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain Stroller, Spark Product Features:...