Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Medium Skin Tones 7.5oz Reviews

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Medium Skin Tones 7.5oz

"New" Jergens Natural Glow daily moisturizer

Jun 24, 2009

Pros:Works great, gives you a natural glowing tan without the fuss of the sun.

Cons:None now that is smells better.

The Bottom Line: Gives you a natural looking glow and you don't have to sit in the hot sun to get it.  This is a good product.  And it smells better now.

I have used Jergens Natural Glow daily moisturizer for quite awhile.  Though every time I would put it on my husband would would ask if I was wearing that stinky lotion again. It smelled so bad he would tell me not to use it.  I liked the product for how well it gave me a glowing tan. I have good news,  they have a "new" Jergens natural glow.  It has a better smell than old Jergens did. It even states this on the box. "New and improved smell". Maybe someone told them it stunk.

Better Smell:
 I wonder if they changed there formula because no one liked the smell of the old one?   Anyway it does smell better my husband doesn't complain anymore when I wear it.  He would tell me if it didn't smell good!   I can't say it smells really good or has a potent smell  but it is better than it was.  Not so much of a chemical smell, like it had before.  Its not a flowery smell, I asked my daughter what she thinks, she thought it kinda smelled like cocoa butter. We couldn't put our finger on it.  Its just better than it was.

Coloring:
 I always thought it was a good product.  It colors you gradually not all at once, I think this is more natural looking.  I have used products that leave your hands brown from applying and uneven tones wherever you put it on.  Jergens Natural Glow does what is says it does, its natural looking. More like a glow and not a yellowish fake tan.. and very even tones.

Revitalizing:
 The new Jergens has antioxidant and Vitamin E formula, On the bottle it says this helps keep your skin looking healthy and glowing .  The package says it will last twice as long. I have used this "New" product for about a month and it seems to color faster and lt has lasted longer. I like it better.

Directions:
It says to use daily, I usually use it every other day. This works great for me. I also wash my hands on a towel after application, I have never had any trouble with staining my clothes.  I usually put my makeup on or do something for a few minutes to let it dry before dressing.  If you are not getting enough color it says on the bottle to apply more frequently, I have never had to do this.

Purchase:
I bought a two pack at Sam's Club, there were two 9.4 FL OZ bottles I paid around $12.00 for it.  You can get single bottles at Walgreen's, Target and Walmart.

Warnings:
It does not contain sunscreen, this is a good thing to remember if you are going to be out in the sun.  You need to avoid your eyes also.  I have never used this on my face. There is a product they have for the face though.

My Conclusion:
I like the old product but I think the "New" Jergens Natural Glow is a little better color and It doesn't stink  like the old product.  I like how it looks, I don't get out to tan as much any more.  Its nice to have a product that works well.  Its great I can cover up my farmers tan.  I would recommend this product to anyone.  The best part is you don't have to sit in the hot sun for a glowing tan.

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Skin Botanicals

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Skin Botanicals

Jergens Natural Glow This listing is for one Jergens product Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Summer glow all year long, using this moisturizer ...

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Medium To Tan 10 Oz

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Medium To Tan 10 Oz

Glow moisturizer helps to deliver an optimum amount of naturally glowing color to enrich the appearance of your skin. Erythrulose and DHA provide grad...

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Medium/Tan - 10 oz

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Medium/Tan - 10 oz

Find bath and body skincare at Target.com! Jergens natural glow daily moisturizer medium/tan - 10 oz

American Drug Supply Store
Jergens Natural Glow Daily For Fair to Medium Skin Tones Moisturizer, 7.5 fl oz

Jergens Natural Glow Daily For Fair to Medium Skin Tones Moisturizer, 7.5 fl oz

Pamper your skin and give it a healthy glow with the Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer. This revitalizing daily moisturizer gradually enriches yo...

Jergens Natural Glow & Protect Medium to Tan SPF 20 6-ounce Daily Moisturizer

Jergens Natural Glow & Protect Medium to Tan SPF 20 6-ounce Daily Moisturizer

Jergens Natural Glow & Protect daily moisturizer with sun protection of SPF 20 offers a smart way to get natural-looking color.
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer 7.5 Oz And Natural Glow Express 4 Oz

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer 7.5 Oz And Natural Glow Express 4 Oz

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer 7.5 oz (221ml)and Jergens Natural Glow Express Moisturizer 4 oz (121 m)Designed For Medium Skin Tones Jergens N...

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer - Medium Skin Tones - 4 Tubes

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer - Medium Skin Tones - 4 Tubes

This auction is for:four new tubes of Jergens Natural Glow daily moisturizer - medium skin tones - 7.5 fl oz each.Creates a healthy, summer glow all y...

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Fair/Medium - 10 oz

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Fair/Medium - 10 oz

Find bath and body skincare at Target.com! Jergens natural glow daily moisturizer fair/medium - 10 oz

American Drug Supply Store