Skagen Designs Skagen 170LTTM Wrist Watch for Men

Great Watch!

Jun 29, 2006 (Updated Jun 29, 2006)

Pros:Attractive titanium finish, very durable, lightweight, low profile, great brand w/ lifetime warranty

Cons:Loud ticking (see note above in review), can be pricey if purchased at regular price

The Bottom Line: This is a great watch that is very lightweight with great durability!

I purchased this watch from a store that was going out of business. For around 25 dollars, it was a steal! Anyway, the watch performs great. The titanium is very lightweight, and I love the brushed gunmetal color of the titanium metal. I like this brand because of the low profile the watch has when wearing it. It makes it very easy to put my hands in my pocket for keys, etc. This is the second Skagen watch that I have bought, and the first has served me well over the past two years or so, with no problems whatsoever. Combine this with the lifetime warranty that Skagen offers on all of their watches, and you have a very durable watch that should last you for years to come. Skagen is one of the only brands I will buy, and I promise you will not be disappointed. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a nice low profile watch for casual wear.

One Note: Upon reading some reviews of this watch on this website, I noticed that quite a few people have said the watch has a loud tick when it operates. I have found this to be true as well. However, I do not wear my watches to bed, and I place my watches on a nightstand or desk while I sleep, so I have had no problems whatsoever with the problem. If you are a person who prefers to take the watch off each day after returning home or before bed, there should be no problems with purchasing this watch. If you do like to wear watches while sleeping, you might want to check out the sound of the watch before you purchase it.