Must Have for New England Winters

Jan 10, 2008

Pros:Fast, easy, warm, comfortable, affordable

Cons:can be too warm at times...monitor closely

The Bottom Line: I'd definitely get some form of Bundle Me, however I'd get the larger toddler size rather than wasting money on the infant size which they'll grow out of quickly.

What a great invention! I have one of these attached to my son's carrier car seat and one on his stroller. I originally just got the one for 0-12 months then my neighbor gave me her toddler 1-2 year Bundle Me after her son grew out of it. At 4 months old, he uses both sizes interchangeably, and I would suggest new parents to probably just get the larger size since you can use that from birth through age 2. And you probably only need one since they are so easy to put on and take off the car seat/stroller.

My son was born in September and I was really nervous about our cold New England winters but this makes going outside a breeze! No more bundling up in layers and layers until he can't move a muscle! I just dress him in whatever he would be comfortable in inside and zip it up and he stays sooooooo toasty!

The biggest problem I have with it is that it probably works too well and I have to make sure I don't dress him too warm as I have taken him out sweating a couple of times.

On the other hand, one of the great things about it is that you can leave the bottom part attached to the stroller/car seat and completely unzip the front (top) to remove it. That is a quick fix if the child is getting too warm without getting him out of the stroller/car seat to take the Bundle Me out.