Joovy Caboose Blue Check Standard Double Seat Stroller Reviews

Joovy Caboose Blue Check Standard Double Seat Stroller

Loved it, was well worth the money and only used it for 2 weeks!

Sep 17, 2008
Rated Show

Pros:great canopy, rubber wheels, large basket, older child can get on and off easily

Cons:We had limited need for it, long, not compact, only one recline option

We bought this stroller to go to Disney with a 9 month old and a four yr old. I read a lot of reviews and went with this one because the wheels were not plastic. It is so easy to use, set up, turn, and push. The basket was great and not once did I think it was hard to access. The canopy pulled right down to the tray so Baby could nap - though we did have to put a blanket over the back so it was not open. Our son is fussy and likes to be 'cool' and he had no problem riding on it, even though since he was 2 he refused to be in a stroller. What was most disappointing was that after the trip we had no real reason to use it anymore. My son did not want us to sell it because it was his favorite, and I had to convince him that someone else would use it and love it just as much.

Age Range of Child: 3 to 5 Years

Strolling around has never been easier with two children. The versatile Caboose Stand-On Tandem allows an older child to stand on its patented rear pl...