Joovy Caboose Blue Check Standard Double Seat Stroller Reviews

Joovy Caboose Blue Check Standard Double Seat Stroller

Wonderful Product!

Oct 1, 2008

Pros:Very easy to handle, lightweight (21lbs), very easy to use, padded seats

Cons:Pricey, small storage basket, not much leg room for older children

The Bottom Line: I would definitely recommend this product because it's so easily handled by mothers with more than one child!

The Joovy Caboose Ultralight Sage Twin Seat Standard Stroller is a great product. I bought this product when I was pregnant with my 3 month old daughter. What I love about this product is it's easily moved and easy to maneuver, not to mention it's great when you have really active kids! I can say without a doubt this stroller is a life saver for me and my family. There is nothing I hate about this stroller. The reason I bought this stroller was so I could easily put both of my children in it and go to the mall, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, etc., and not have to worry about toting two carts around. I honestly believe if you don't have this product, you are definitely missing out!It was a bit pricey, but I could handle that much considering it had many great reviews on it. I paid more for the stroller and car seat bundle I got when I was pregnant with my son than I did with this stroller. I believe that the stroller was most definitely worth the money I paid for it. I did have a few problems with it at first because I had surgery with my daughter, but after I recovered it became my best friend. And I know it will be your best friend too!!!!

Age Range of Child: Other

Strolling around has never been easier with two children. The versatile Caboose Stand-On Tandem allows an older child to stand on its patented rear pl...