Joovy Caboose Blue Check Standard Double Seat Stroller Reviews

Joovy Caboose Blue Check Standard Double Seat Stroller

Convenient Stroller

Jan 21, 2010

Pros:Lightweight. Great size. Easy to push.  Car seat adapter. Parent tray.  Canopy. Reclining seat.

Cons:Less room in back when car seat is on.  Basket could be more convenient.

The Bottom Line: This stroller is for someone who has at least one child over age two.  Any younger would be uncomfortable and unsafe sitting or standing on back.

I purchased this stroller a few months ago for my two year old and my newborn.  I own more than enough strollers, and really debated about getting this one.  I do alot of research when deciding on something like this.  I decided to purchase it because I needed something lightweight and would fit in the back of my van easily.  It is pretty much what I wanted.  It is no heavier than my stroller that only seats one.  It folds up so easily, I was really impressed with that part.  It is easy to just pick up and stick in the van.  It doesn't take up much room, which was important to me and hard to find in a stroller that seats two, from what I hear.  It is very easy to push and maneuver around.  The front seat has a car seat adapter to put the car seat on for younger babies.  My older child can choose to sit or stand on the back.  At first he didn't seem to crazy about it, which surprised me, I thought he would love it right away.  But he is starting to come around.  He is only two, so I think he will get used to it.   He wanted to sit in the front, because it seems more comfortable, but he eventually did sit and stand in the back.  The parent tray is really convenient, as it will hold two drinks and keys, etc.  The basket is a fairly good size.  I would prefer a bigger basket, but I don't think it would be possible to fit into the stroller.  It is a little harder to reach into the basket because of the way the back seat is positioned, but it's not too big of a problem.  I haven't used the canopy.  The front seat reclines which is important to me, but it leaves a little less room for the child in the back.  So far I have only used this stroller indoors, so I cannot comment on how it would be on the road, but I predict no problems with it.  I am glad I bought this stroller and think I will get much use out of it.  It's a good option if you don't want to buy the big bulky double strollers, but not great if you have two kids who want to nap at the same time.

Age Range of Child: Whole Family

Strolling around has never been easier with two children. The versatile Caboose Stand-On Tandem allows an older child to stand on its patented rear pl...