KIDDE 0910 IONIZATION SMOKE ALARM WITHOUT BATTERY BACKUP - 910 (21007387) Reviews

KIDDE 0910 IONIZATION SMOKE ALARM WITHOUT BATTERY BACKUP - 910 (21007387)

1 consumer review

Kidde i9010 Hallway Smoke Alarm with Ten Year Battery. It's Maintenance FREE!!

Jan 10, 2012

Pros:No maintenance 10 years
easy to put up

Cons:twenty years coulda, been better. ; )

The Bottom Line: I recommend the Kidde i9010 Hallway Smoke Alarm with Ten Year Battery partly because it's Maintenance FREE!! I also trust Kidde products

We needed to upgrade a couple of Smoke Detectors in our home. An inexpensive Maintenance Free model made by Kidde caught our eye.

Because we were going away and more of the family was staying home, I suppose the "parental alarm" went off and my wife and I agreed to get something to replace older smoke detectors, now! We went to our local Home Depot where I found a rather new product in the Kidde Safety Line, the 9010 Maintenance Free "Hallway" Smoke Detector with Ten Years Of Worry Free Protection.I liked reading those words and I have used Kidde products for years and trust them.

Kidde 9010 Maintenance Free Hallway Smoke Detector

This alarm features many elements that make it a good value while giving me peace of mind.

. The alarm and battery are warranted to provide your home with ten years of worry free protection.
. Hush Button Allows you to quickly silence nuisance alarms.
. Test Button and LED allow simple verification of battery and alarm operation.
. Warning Chirps sounds when smoke alarm needs replacement.
. Utilizes state of the art ionization sensor.
. Loud 85 Decibel Alarm-alerts you of danger.
. Mounting Bracket- allows for fast and easy installation (mounting brackets and hardware included.
. Built In tamper resistant feature inhibits tampering with smoke detector.

Pops Take

I liked the price of twenty dollars and have always trusted Kidde products to protect me and my family. (just a note they sell them at $18 each if six or more are purchased)  I especially like the ten year maintenance free aspect of this alarm. It's the battery and components that are sealed and said to last that long. That, to me, makes for a safer home.

I happen to like that this 9010 Kidde Smoke Alarm complies with a number of authoprities listed on the packaging.

I placed these smoke alarms between bedrooms of my home, one relatively close to our front stairway near three bedrooms and the other between three bedrooms nearby out rear stairs to the upper level of our home. Because these are quite loud at 85 decibels they should easily be heard by family members in those rooms. A house fire is a very scary. We had one some fifteen years ago and getting a phone call at work at 7am that flames were leaping out of our roof was not fun.

When I took the alarms out of the sealed packaging I immediately tried pushing the "test" button. Nothing happened? After reading the instructions I found out it must be connected to the mounting collar to work. This is easy enough to put up. It comes with a couple of Phillips screws and anchors. It's the collar that's mounted with two screws and then the alarm screws into the collar. I'll note that is slides right into places easily. I had some in the past that took a bit of patience to get it up. These two were a breeze.

I can recommend the Kidde i9010 Hallway Smoke Alarm with Ten Year Battery that's Maintenance FREE!!

Comes as shown in the picture!If you have any questions, I will be glad to answer them, so use the Ask Seller A Question option and send it on over. ...
Product Information:About The Kidde i9010 Smoke Alarm 10 Year Sealed Lithium Battery OperatedThe Kidde i9010 Smoke Alarm 10 Year Sealed Lithium Batter...
Westside Wholesale
NEW Sealed Kidde Hallway Smoke Detector Alarm 10 Years Battery Please ask questions before buying! I will do my best to answer your question as soon a...
Kidde 0910 10Yr Sealed Lithium Battery-Operated Smoke Alarm BRAND NEW IN PACKAGE KIDDE 0910 NEVER REPLACE BATTERY SMOKE ALARM BATTERY OPERATED (10 YEA...
Lot sale of (7) new Kidde model 900-0136 10 Year Lithium Battery Operated Smoke Alarms, item 786535 Quantity of (7): 10 Year Lithium Smoke Alarm, Ioni...