-8%
Kiss My Face Moisturizer Lavender / Shea Butter (0201673C) Reviews

Kiss My Face Moisturizer Lavender / Shea Butter (0201673C)

~~ KMF Lavender & Shea Butter Moisturizer ~~

Mar 6, 2005

Pros:Moisturizes, leaves skin soft and hydrated

Cons:Thin consistency

The Bottom Line: Kiss My Face Lavender & Shea Butter Moisturizer is a wonderful moisturizer that will leave skin hydrated and soft.

Kiss My Face Lavender & Shea Butter Moisturizer was included in my Cheap Kisses kit. I received a 1-ounce sample of the moisturizer.

The Product
Kiss My Face Lavender & Shea Butter Moisturizer is available in two sizes: 16 ounce with a pump dispenser ($10) or a 4 ounce squeeze tube ($4). The trial size (1 oz) is available through their Cheap Kisses kit. The moisturizer is available at natural food stores such as Whole Foods and online at drugstore.com and www.kissmyface.com.

Kiss My Face Claims
- Ultra Moisturizer
- Lavender to calm and relax
- Shea butter to contribute to the regeneration process of dry and wrinkled skin

Ingredients
Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Wildcrafted Shea Butter), Lavendula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Squalane (Vegetable Derived), Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot), Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (Hemp), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Helianthus Annuus Oil (Sunflower), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Lecithin (Soy), Trisodium EDTA (Sodium Salt), Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Contact and Miscellaneous Information
- Website = www.kissmyface.com
- This product contains no animal ingredients, no artificial colors and was not tested on animals.
- pH balanced
- 100% biodegradable
- Made in USA

Product information taken from product label and product website.

My Experience
I brought the Kiss My Face Lavender & Shea Butter Moisturizer to work to use as I have too many lotions and creams at home. I did not have high hopes for this moisturizer, as it looked rather thin in consistency when I tested it at home.

So it sat on my desk at work for a while until I finished with another lotion. Then I began to use the Lavender & Shea Butter Moisturizer. The consistency of the moisturizer is a bit on the thin side; it seems more watery than I imagined an “ultra moisturizer” would be. The lavender scent is quite strong when first applied to skin, but it dissipates fairly rapidly. The lavender scent does not do much for me; I’m not a lavender fan nor am I opposed to the scent. I did not mind that after about half an hour, the scent was almost undetectable on my skin.

I put some of the lotion on my hands and then rubbed in the lotion. I was surprised by how quickly the lotion absorbed into my skin. I was also surprised by how the lotion did not leave a greasy feel or any weighed down feeling on my skin. However, since the lotion was thin in consistency, I still doubted it would moisturizer my skin. How could such a watery lotion provide any moisturization?

Boy was I in for a surprise! The moisturizer left my skin so soft and hydrated for quite some time. Since I wash my hands a lot at work, I still have to reapply the lotion after each washing, otherwise my hands get very dry due to the harsh clinic soap. However, I notice that when I apply the lotion on before I leave for home, my hands stay very hydrated and soft for hours!

Kiss My Face Lavender & Shea Butter Moisturizer is a wonderful moisturizer that will leave skin hydrated and soft. Do not be fooled by its thin consistency because it packs a powerful punch of moisturization for skin!

Thanks for reading!