-8%
Kiss My Face Moisturizer Lavender / Shea Butter (0201673C) Reviews

Kiss My Face Moisturizer Lavender / Shea Butter (0201673C)

Oh SO Sweet, Kiss My Face Lavender & Shea Butter Ultra Moisturizer

Sep 8, 2005

Pros:Leaves skin silky soft and smells wonderful!

Cons:Needs a little improvement on moisturizing!

The Bottom Line: Revitalize your skin and senses with KMF Lavender & Shea Butter Moisturizing lotion!

I received this product in a gift pack otherwise I probably never would have purchased it. After using it, I have to say I will purchase Kiss My Face Lavender & Shea Butter Ultra Moisturizer again! This product is simply wonderful!

Kiss My Face Lavender & Shea Butter

Kiss My Face Lavender & Shea Butter Ultra Moisturizer is not just a moisturizing lotion. It is aromatherapeutic also. Lavender is a popular herb for aromatherapy used to calm nerves and uplift the spirit. It has been used for many centuries. Back to the product... Kiss My Face Lavender & Shea Butter Ultra Moisturizer comes in a 16 fl. oz. white bottle and retails for $10.00 per bottle. The front has a picture of the lavender plant with product name in a bold green print.

Kiss My Face Lavender & Shea Butter Ultra Moisturizer is made in the USA, is Ph balanced and 100% biodegradable. It contains no artificial colors, no animal products and is not tested on animals.

My Experience With Kiss My Face Lavender & Shea Butter Moisturizer

I find that Kiss My Face Lavender & Shea Butter Ultra Moisturizer is a thin to medium consistency moisturizing lotion. At first I thought this wasn't going to be a nice experience because it was so thin but it sinks right in and leaves your skin silky soft! It feels as though you actually have powder on your hands after applying this lotion.

The lavender scent is awesome. It lingers very softly for hours. It is not overbearing but others will notice it, especially just after you have applied.

As for moisturizing, I found that Kiss My Face Lavender & Shea Butter Ultra Moisturizer lotion to moisturize fairly well. It softens and your skin is silky but this just doesn't last over a couple of hours. If there is a fault with this product this would be the area to improve upon.

Ingredients

Water, isopropyl palmitate, coco-caprylate/caprate, steric acid, glyceryl stearate SE, butyrospermum parkii (wildcrafted shea butter), lavendula angustifolia (lavender) oil, squalane (vegetable derived), prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, glycine soja (soybean ) oil, helianthus annus (sunflower) oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein, lecithin (soy), trisodium EDTA (sodium salt), sodium benzoate, methylparaben, propylparaben.

Company Information

Kiss My Face Corp.
Gardiner, NY 12525-0224

Website: www.kissmyface.com

Phone: 1-800-262-KISS

Final Thoughts And Recommendation

I have really enjoyed using Kiss My Face Lavender & Shea Butter Ultra Moisturizer. The scent is heavenly so be prepared to become addicted to this product if you use it! I recommend this product for anyone that enjoys scented lotions. However, I do have to remove a star for the moisturizing effect. I just didn't feel like it had all that it could have in that area. Kiss My Face Lavender & Shea Butter Ultra Moisturizer gets 4 Stars!