I got this microwave from my mother in law. All I can say is, "Thank you for nothing." Seriously. It's a Kenmore and judging from my problems with my previous Kenmore products, I expected it to be bad, but I was wrong.
Recommend this product?
It wasn't just bad, it was horrible.
First of all, the handle that opens the door to the microwave decided to break off after about fifteen uses. So much for the 'lifetime guarantee', huh? So now when I use it, I have to dig the tips of my fingers into the crack and pry it open. So when I use the microwave, the tops of my fingers become very sore.
Secondly, you know that circular glass plate that most microwaves have? You know what I'm talking about, you set your food on it and it revolves why it's cooking? Well, my microwave didn't come with one. That's right you read it correctly. My microwave is missing the plate. So I have to heat things up on the plain bottom of the inside and it doesn't move or revolve so ninety percent of the time my food is still ice cold in the middle while being piping hot on the outside. The other ten percent of the time the microwave burns my food to the point where it's hard and crunchy. It just takes all of the moisture out of my food completely.
Imagine heating up a sandwich or a Hot Pocket and biting into it only to find the middle freezing and the outside all burnt up. That's what I go through with this microwave. What I would recommend is that you go out and get another microwave because this one is just horrible. If you do decide to buy this one, expect to throw out a lot of burnt food and bowls, that's all I'm saying.
Amount Paid (US$): 0.00