Kensington K72348US Optical Mouse Reviews

Kensington K72348US Optical Mouse

No frills, just a nice cute and portable mouse

Aug 21, 2010 (Updated Aug 21, 2010)

Pros:Light, Small, No batteries required

Cons:plastic body looks and feels cheap

The Bottom Line: Ultra portable, light and small. Does what its destined to do, does not over promise. Great Value for money.

The thing that makes this a special mouse is that there is nothing special about it. It main attraction is its simplicity. It is a two buttoned optical mouse with a scroll wheel in the middle.
Its size is extremely small and is guaranteed to be small in any hand. But it seems like it was designed just that way, not to be used by your entire hand. Normally you would rest your entire hand from the bottom of your palm to your fingers. This mouse is so small that it does not allow your palm rest on the mouse.
The advantage of having a mouse that is only being used by your fingers and not your palm is that even after hours of usage, your hand does not perspire.
This is probably the lightest mouse I have ever used. It's weight is slightly more than 2 US quarters, which makes is super portable. It is an optical mouse of course, ball mouses don't usually come at this weight.
This mouse although advertised as a netbook mouse, is long enough to be used on a desktop computer because of the length of cord.
I have dropped this mouse more than a few times, and it still works like a charm.

Kensington K72348US 3-Button USB Mini Optical Scroll Mouse Your Satisfaction is our Business With a compact and portable size, the Kensington K72348US...