Kenwood KAC-7202 Car Amplifier Reviews

Kenwood KAC-7202 Car Amplifier

Kenwood KAC-7202

Sep 29, 2007

Pros:Powerful, aesthetically pleasing, cooling fan

Cons:Controls hard to reach, slightly large

The Bottom Line: If you are in the market for a good amp don't overlook this save some money and give this amp a try.

I have had this amp for about 9 months pushing 2 Infinity Reference 10's (1052 Dual 4ohm voice coils) each sub is run in series and then paralleled at the amp basically 4 ohm at the amp about 460 watts. I have the amp at about 75% it beats those subs like crazy, No problems with it is in a trunk of my car on a box right next to a Kenwood 8402 and it has never shut off. My two amps are literally back to back and neither have shut off once, and I live in Pensacola Fl. I would not trade this amp for any other than another Kenwood. I work at a retail audio shop and I recommend this amp to almost everyone (Or at lease the 7203 the new model) The price of this amp can not be beat for the kind of power it produces and the sound quality it gives. For the money I spent on it, it can not be beat. The only draw back to this amp is no remote the 7252 comes with a bass knob, but my radio has sub volume so not a huge deal. I have seen this amp used to power mids and highs as well as many different subs this amp is a tremendous value. I work with several high dollar amps, (Alpine, Rockford Fosgate etc) and this amp for the money is unstoppable.

BRAND NEW GENUINE 10 PIN HI-LOW INPUT PLUG FOR KAC-7202 KAC-7203 KENWOOD AMPLIFIERS.. ****GUARANTEED FAST SAME DAY SHIPPING BY 2PM PST***** Don't see ...