Kenwood KDC-X591 CD Player/USB In Dash Receiver Reviews

Kenwood KDC-X591 CD Player/USB In Dash Receiver

Nice Cd/MP3 deck with loads of options.

Aug 5, 2007 (Updated Aug 5, 2007)

• Sound Quality:

Pros:Great sound, USB port, Aux imput, 4V preouts, loads of sound settings,

Cons:Face plate hard to reattach, Not enough volume control, Touchy buttons, Menus are confusing.

The Bottom Line: I would recomend this to anyone looking to use external amps and MP3/WMA media. Looks great in my dash and sound wonderful.

I bought this CD deck to replace a Pioneer deck that the rca preout were messed up on after my sub amp fried.

The main reason i got this deck was the USB port that allows you to connect a USB flash drive or mp3 player to it. This feture is great as it allows me to play all my cds off of my 4gb Memorex flash drive. I have them all encoded in 192kbs WMA files and they sound as good as the acutal CDs through this deck. A great feture that should have been in cd decks long ago.

The sound from this deck is great. Even tho it does bring out the shortcoming in my internal speakers. I have stock 4x6 speakers in the front running off the internal amp and Lightning audio 6x9 in the back running off of a Lighting audio amp and they sound good with this setup but could be better. I think its the chapness of these speaker.

The 4v preouts on this deck are great. There are 3 in total front, Rear, and sub. My subs sound amazing now, running witht he same watage as my old 2v preout and they are much louder. This deck is great with external amps.

This deck has loads of options for setting up your sound. It has an adjustable 3band eq that is great for fine tuning your sound and seperate audjustable High Pass filters for front and rear. Wich allows you to cut the bass from your internal speakers whick allows for better sound out of smaller speakers as they are not designed for low freq. It also has and Low pas filter for the subwoofer output.

The menu syster on this deck takes some getting used to. In my opinion it could be orginised a little better. it has a rotarty volume knob which you press to control the lvl of your subwoofer and the eq setting. This is very touchy and I find myself turning my Sub volume up and down instead of the main volume.

This deck has a removible flip down flace plate. Which is nice as the CD slot is behnd the fast so it doesnt collect dust and dirt and transffer them to your cds. The removible face comes off easy but its a little dificult to get back on. At first i felt as if i was gona break something putting the face back on but it seems pretty sturdy.

The Fm reciever in this unit is pretty good and picks up alot of stations from a good distance away. But even in some local stations that you could pick up with a broken antena there is a little static at higher volumes.

the cd player sounds great and plays many cds that my pioneer simply refused to play. It works great with scratched disk and has yet to skip on me, and i live on a dirt road with plenty of washboard. The only issue i have with the cd player is the time it takes this deck to read the disk before playing. It it about 2-3x as long at my old pioneer deck. Taking about 8 secs to start playing a disk.

The volume on this deck doesnt seem to go that high. But is plenty loud enough to push my stock 4x6 into distortion. the volume has a range from 0-35, which doesnt give you alot range and my pioneer went from 1-65. This sometime leaves me with a choice of night quite loud enough or a little to loud form my taste. But i'm sure i'll get used to this.

As I am getthing used to this player i'm really starting to love it. Its a great deck for the price and most of my cons will most likly start to fade as i get used to it.

Kenwood Kdc-152 Cd Player/mp3/aux In Dash Receiver Brand

Kenwood Kdc-152 Cd Player/mp3/aux In Dash Receiver Brand

CD Player, FM / AM Tuner, 4 Channels, 4 x 50 Watt

Kenwood Kdc-mp445u Usb/cd/mp3 In Dash Receiver Brand Free Shipping

Kenwood Kdc-mp445u Usb/cd/mp3 In Dash Receiver Brand Free Shipping

Kenwood KDC-MP445U BRAND NEW!!!Highlights:General features:CD receiver with built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)plays CDs, CD...

Kenwood Kdc-452u Single Din Cd Receiver

Kenwood Kdc-452u Single Din Cd Receiver

FOR SALE BRAND NEW KENWOOD KDC-452U SINGLE DIN CD RECEIVER NIB

Kenwood Kdc-452u Single Din In-dash Cd/mp3/usb Receiver +android Music Control

Kenwood Kdc-452u Single Din In-dash Cd/mp3/usb Receiver +android Music Control

Click For Exclusions Close [X]FREE Shipping offer with FEDEX ground is for the 48 contiguous United states only, this excludes PO BOX and APO addresse...

Kenwood Kdc-105u In-dash Cd/mp3 Receiver With Am/fm Tuner

Kenwood Kdc-105u In-dash Cd/mp3 Receiver With Am/fm Tuner

KDC-105U Kenwood KDC-105U In-Dash CD/MP3 Receiver with AM/FM tuner UPC Code : 0019048201140 Product Description :In-Dash CD/MP3 player with AM/FM tune...

Kenwood Kdc-452u In Dash Receiver Brand

Up for sale is a Kenwood KDC-452U CD CD/FM/MP3/USB/ Pandora Satellite SiriusXM In-Dash Receiver receiver with USB Interface.

Original Kenwood Kdc-x896 Microphone Mic

Original Kenwood Kdc-x896 Microphone Mic

SquareTrade AP6.0 ORIGINAL KENWOOD KDCX896 MICROPHONE MIC OEM . Microphone is new never been used. This auction is for Mic and stand. Before you bid...

Kenwood Kdc-x496 Single Din In Dash Car Stereo Cd Receiver W/ 3-line Lcd Display

Kenwood Kdc-mp145 Cd/mp3 In Dash Receiver Brand Free Shipping

Kenwood Kdc-mp145 Cd/mp3 In Dash Receiver Brand Free Shipping

KENWOOD KDC-MP145 BRAND NEW!!!General features:CD player with built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW...