Kenwood KFC-1693PS 3-Way 6.5" Car Speaker Reviews

Kenwood KFC-1693PS 3-Way 6.5" Car Speaker

Great Speakers

Dec 26, 2011

• Sound Quality:

Pros:Great speakers for a low price, clarity, tone, and pitch are all exceptionally high.

Cons:None really- but do consider pairing these with a subwoofer, further increasing the quality.

The Bottom Line: For those of you who like for the best (cheap and amazing quality) this is where to look.  Good way to start a car audio system renovation.

These speakers are freaking amazing for the price. I got these a few months ago, as kind of the starting point for my car audio overhaul. Boy, was this a great place to start. These speakers sound absolutely amazing. Now there are some people out there who can't even tell the difference. I can, and honestly, the crispness and cleanliness of the sound that comes out of these speakers is amazing. Additionally, of all the speakers I tried, these had the best bass. It isn't like subwoofer quality, but for 2 speakers, the bass was excellent. The strength of these speakers is the upper pitches. The mid-high range is absolutely wonderful, but you will still want to consider pairing these up with a powerful subwoofer or pair of subwoofer. Once again I cannot stress how nice these song. I listen to all types of music- from Eminem and Lil' Wayne all the way to Mozart and Beethoven. All genres of music played through these speakers sound amazing, and all for around 50 dollars. These are a complete steal, as they sound just as amazing as that home theater system you might have in your house. Again, to enhance the quality even more, pair these with a sub, relieving the speakers of the low tones, allowing the speaker to make the upper pitches sound even more amazing. I did it, and now I think my car has one of the best audio systems ever. Everyone who has sat in my car praises the quality.

Kenwood KFC-1693PS 6-1/2 (6.5) Performance Series 3-Way 240 Watts Car Speakers