-11%
Keurig Elite B40 1 Cups Brewing System - Black Reviews

Keurig Elite B40 1 Cups Brewing System - Black

LUV it and bought another one!

Aug 23, 2011

Pros:Fast, fresh, convenient, many varities.

Cons:K-Cups can become expensive

The Bottom Line: Fast, Fresh, Fun to use unit.  Would highly recommend.

I have had mine for over 3yrs now, and NO issues whatsoever.  We just bought a camper and I had to bring my Keurig with me.

So, instead of dragging the B40 back and forth from house to camper, I decided to buy a newer version, the B60.

Not sure on how well the B60 is, because I have seen many on Ebay that are listed......."broken, for parts, etc."

Now if you search for the B40.......your not going to find many that are broken or for parts only.

Kind makes me think that being the B60 has more features, more things to break down.

I am VERY happy with the plain Jane on the B40, but excited to see how this B60 will do.  I would highly recommend the B40 as a 1st time unit.  Like I said, I have had mine for more than 3yrs, and it is in perfect condition.

As far as noise that some state, it is so minor.........yes, you can hear it filling up, and yes, you can hear it heating, and then of course the gurgling sound when brewing.  It's not like it will wake the whole house up and it is only for about 1 min. that it makes this sound.

I can't see how anyone could give this unit or any other Keurig a bad rating for noise.

With over 190 different varieties of K-cups, the Keurig B40 offers you different flavor whenever you wish. You get a removable 48-ounce water reservoi...