Keurig Platinum K70 1 Cups Brewing System - Black/Silver Reviews

Keurig Platinum K70 1 Cups Brewing System - Black/Silver

Heavenly coffee one cup at a time!

Aug 14, 2011

Pros:Fastest, freshest cup of coffee ever, adjustable temperature, sooo convenient!

Cons:More expensive than a regular coffee maker.

The Bottom Line:

Definitely worth the additional cost.

I put off buying this single brew coffee maker for a few years; thinking it was just too expensive and frivolous, until a coworker brought one into work, so that we wouldn't have to use the office coffee maker that always seemed to get left on (and burned the pots).  And I was hooked. Every cup has that heavenly freshly brewed aroma and flavor.

How nice to have a freshly brewed cup of coffee, everytime. No more waiting for a fresh pot to brew, no more coffee that had been sitting on a hotpad for an hour, getting stale! The brewing time is so fast, by the time you've gathered up your spoon and creamer it's nearly done.

I love all the choices in K-cups - the variety includes teas and chais and many flavored coffees, but in the event your favorite isn't available, you can buy an adapter to be able to use my favorite coffee blend that isn't available in the K-cups. The adapter is very inexpensive and it's a cinch to use - just lift out the K-cup holder and pop in the adapter filled with your favorite coffee and you're done!

One of the nicests features is the ability to choose how big of a cup you want to brew.  During the week, when I'm dashing off to work, I choose a smaller size and when I've got time to linger over a cup on the weekend, I choose the big mug sized brew.

Our first machine started acting up and I called Keurig hotline and a very nice woman went through a very quick troubleshooting procedure with me. Within about 4 minutes, she offered us a new replacement Keurig and it was here within 2 days! We only had to send back the K-cup holder, which was very easy to do. We've had this machine for 6 months now, using it several times every day and have had no problems. It's easy to clean with a little vinegar, and that's really all the maintenance there is to it!

This is by far my favorite appliance, and the only one I wouldn't give up.  My sister visited us recently and promptly bought one as soon as she got home. I'm just glad she didn't try to smuggle ours out of the house!

Keurig ®K145 OfficePro Brewing System - Silver Color (as pictured)**BRAND NEW** BUY DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER.First cup. Fourth cup - with Keurig®,...

penny_treasures Store Keurig 2.0® K560 Brewer with Keurig™ Carafe, 48 K-Cup® Packs and 4 K-Carafe™ Packs 80 oz Water Reservoir, Brews a Cup or a...
Keurig Gourmet single Cup B70 Home Brewing System Value Pack Fully Programmable Auto On/Off Brew Temperature Control Set Your Favorite Cup Size Digita...