Keurig Platinum K70 1 Cups Brewing System - Black/Silver Reviews

Keurig Platinum K70 1 Cups Brewing System - Black/Silver

B70 Platinum Keurig Brewer is not reliable

Feb 7, 2012
Rated Show

Pros:Good concept and many varieites of Kcups offered.Customer service people on phone are nice.

Cons:Not Reliable. If you see it blink: Prime ,watch out,because it should say Broken.

I wanted the B70 Platinum Keurig Brewer for my Christmas Present because I tried it in stores and loved the coffee!I got it for Christmas and it lasted for 3 weeks and broke.Then Keurig sent me another one brand new and it lasted 3 days and stopped working properly.It would make 1 inch of coffe and blink Prime.Then Keurig sent me my 3rd brewer brand new.It worked for 3 days ,6 cups of coffee total and broke.Now I am waiting for a call back from Keurig Corporate Customer Service Center. I really lost faith in this machines capabilities.I donnot know what Keurig is going to do next.I have received 3 machines and they all broke.They send me free Kcups,But what good is that when you don't have a working machine?? I think they made a bad batch and for some reasin theykeep seeling poolly made brewers.They should stop selling,have a recall and fix the problem once and for all! I love coffee and just want a working brewer.

- Brand NEW items - FREE standard shipping - Easy returns NEW Keurig K75 Platinum Single-Cup Home-Brewing System with Water Filter Kit 60 K-Cup Packs ...

Keurig Gourmet single Cup B70 Home Brewing System Value Pack Fully Programmable Auto On/Off Brew Temperature Control Set Your Favorite Cup Size Digita...