Keurig Special Edition B60 1 Cups Brewing System - Black/Chrome Reviews

Keurig Special Edition B60 1 Cups Brewing System - Black/Chrome

Free Shipping Newegg.com

Keurig K60

Nov 5, 2006

Pros:Great coffee; quickly

Cons:costs more per cup than conventional coffee makers.

The Bottom Line: Love my Keurig. If you like a great cup of coffee without the espresso or latte stuff - this is the one for you!

I bought this product because I had heard many people rave about it. I didn't expect to like it that much. I am surprised I absolutely LOVE IT! It is the best luxury machine I've ever bought myself.

I love that I can have fresh hot coffee/tea whenever I want or have time.
I love that I can make one cup of decaf at night to enjoy.
I love that the coffee doesn't sit and get tepid and gross before I have time to come back for a second cup.
I love that I don't throw out half a pot every day
I love that it is so FAST to get a cup - and no set up time.
I love that I can order from green mountain coffee and have the k cups delivered to my door. I love the 'extra bold' k cups from them that have 25% more coffee in them. This should take care of those who want stronger coffee. I use them for my first cup with the large size of water added. All the rest of the time I use regular or decaf with the large size and I find it strong enough for me. Individual taste vary - but I am confident with the extra bold k cups - you will have strong enough coffee.
I always HATED flavored coffee, but I tried the stuff from green mountain and it's very good. You have to try pumpkin spice - yummy - mocha fudge - also yummy! I love that I can enjoy ONE cup of flavored coffee every now and then without making a whole pot - too much for me.
I love that it uses REAL coffee grounds and it takes like real coffee - I would rate the coffee as very good.
I love the blue lights waiting for me in the morning.
I love that you can adjust the temperature.
I love that my kids can make hot chocolate without boiling water so I don't have to worry about that.
Great for entertaining - guests can choose their vice and enjoy it whenever they want, and don't have to feel shy about putting you to more trouble.
I have had this product for 4 months and there's nothing I don't love about it.
As for price - well what can I say - I'm worth it! :)

Charcoal Water Filter 24 Pack To Fit Keurig Model B60 Special Edition Brewer Product Description Replacement Charcoal Water Filters Specially Designed...

Type Single-Serve Brewers Capacity 1 cup Programmable Yes Timer Yes Automatic Shut-Off Yes Electrical Requirements 120 V / 60 Hz Features Three Brew S...
Newegg.com