-14%
Kicker Solo-Baric L7 S10L7 2001 1-Way 10" Car Subwoofer Reviews

Kicker Solo-Baric L7 S10L7 2001 1-Way 10" Car Subwoofer

Cool Kicker kicks it out for the year

Aug 13, 2002

• Sound Quality:

Pros:Great killer looks, no nonsense whatsoever, some people use them as srines.

Cons:Made by cannibals.

The Bottom Line: "Real great, real cool if your a gay dude lookin to attract other men with your pet shop boys music."

This sub is off the hook, real sweet and real fun to rubbies on me. I like the looks, I like the jams, what I don't like is rabs'. A sub like this could easily demolish a mustang gt or even a ford probe on a good day. I listen to the beats the subs makes and I seem to think it's crying out for help. I think it's dying a slow death and it's technology is so evolved that it can think for itself, which is the hardest part of my decision TO KEEP POUNDING OUT THE BEATS LIKE CASSEROLE. I can always tell when a company makes a product just to take the focus off it's CEO and his pedophile charges- let me tell you, this isn't one of those times. Kicker makes a great product, almost too great, I may sculpt my 5 year old son into the shape of one... The sound cuts like a diamond through the sea of sexual fantasies that constantly play out in my head. The sub was only $95 at www.purextc.com under the variety section, but I thought it was worth even more, like $125 or so, I hate myself for not sharing this sub with ray my retarded brother (but I hate him).

When people want to add extra bass to their car's stereo, they turn to subwoofers. This Kicker Solo-Baric L7 S10L7 2001 delivers excellent sound while...