Kingsdown Ultimate Pillow Top Reviews

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Kingdown Dormo 21 or Kingdown Plush Sense 21

Jan 24, 2006
Rated Show

Pros:Extreme comfort with good support.

Cons:A bit expensive, I paid $1499.99 at Sleepy's for a Queen size.

I recently purchased the Kingsdown Dormo 21 from Sleepy's. I have been sleeping like a baby every night since my new mattress was delivered. I have read many negative reviews on the Kingsdown mattresses, but so far I have not experienced any of these problems. It is the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. I look forward to climbing into bed each night - it's heaven! (And I mean climbing, since this mattress is so high!) I will update my review in a few months and let all of you know if I am still in love with my mattress in a few months.

Kingsdown Celine King Mattress

Kingsdown Celine King Mattress

Combining firm, restorative support with a touch of cushioned comfort, the Celine mattress offers a cozy yet supportive sleep environment.

Kingsdown Celine Queen Mattress