Kirkland Signature Borghese Age defying Protective Moisture Lotion SPF 15 3.4 Fl Oz

KIRKLAND SIGNATURE BORGHESE AGE-DEFYING PROTECTIVE MOISTURE LOTION

Jan 4, 2010

Pros:Solves my dry winter hands issues!

Cons:Need a makeup spatula or similar to get last bits out.

The Bottom Line:

If your hands are dry like mine, this lotion will solve your problem in basically the first application.

KIRKLAND SIGNATURE BORGHESE AGE-DEFYING PROTECTIVE MOISTURE LOTION DRY, WINTER SKIN

The weather here, as well as everywhere but Florida I think, dries my skin out to the max. As I was lamenting my cracked and practically bleeding fingers due to the cold, dry time of year, a co-worker let me try her Kirkland Borghese Age-Defying Protective Moisture Lotion (Borghese Moisture Lotion from here on out). I of course have tried everything from Vaseline to Bag Balm trying to humor people when all I’ve really wanted was a sympathetic ear since nothing ever works.

So I humored her. A smug 30-something telling me that this ‘age-defying’ lotion would work on the dry splits on most of my fingers. I thought maybe she was trying to tell me something about my age. Maybe she was; maybe not, but the Borghese Moisture Lotion was amazing! My first thought when I rubbed some onto the painful splits on my fingers was, “Oh great; Greasy lotion that will be rubbing off all over my keyboard!” Strangely though, it soaked in without leaving a greasy residue.

After work that day, I bought a the small bottle of Borghese Moisture Lotion in a very large package at Costco since I was so impressed with it.

BIG PACKAGE, SMALL BOTTLE

Perhaps Costco/Kirkland is trying to compensate for the price of the Borghese Moisture Lotion with large packing; at least I thought it was expensive until I looked up a similar product. The packaging involves a huge piece of cardboard that has a bottle encased in a plastic blanket that fits conveniently in the bottle shaped cutout of said cardboard. The ‘Product Features’ below are courtesy of the Costco website as I threw away my packaging some time ago:

Product Features

·   Nourish Your Skin
·   Formulated with Mineral Salts, Sea Salts, and anti-oxidant Vitamin E, this nutritious daily moisturizer helps protect and defend skin from the sun’s harmful rays and free radical damage
·   Light and luxurious, it hydrates all day as it restores a smoother, firmer, more radiant look
·   SPF 15; 3.4 oz.

Observations

·   Easy to use pump; cannot pump all product out like foundation so you’ll need to use a makeup spatula or similar to get every wonderful bit out
·   Heavy glass bottle; lid does not fasten to bottle – so beware when taking on a trip
·   Goes on greasy; soaks in well
·   Works extremely well on dry hands and especially cracked fingers; extremely well!
·   I tried it on my face for a week just to ‘use it as directed’. Unfortunately, I still look my age – bummer huh. My facial skin is also dry, and it did make a difference.

AWESOME LOTION

I looked up the ‘Borghese’ cosmetic line just for fun; I’m not a cosmetic guru by any stretch of the imagination. Anyway, I tried to look up a similar, non-Kirkland/Costco brand of the Borghese Moisture Lotion, and the Borghese Complesso Intensivo Intensive Age Defying Complex came close, but at $71.50 for 1.7 oz.? I think I’d rather look old than be broke. Kirkland Borghese Moisture Lotion, you’re my only hope. At just under $20 for twice as much, you don’t look so bad after all.

The Borghese Moisture Lotion is an excellent moisturizing lotion; my fingers look at least five years younger – seriously, dry, cracked and bleeding hands looks ages older than they are. This lotion has finally solved my winter hands dilemma and at around $20 dollars a bottle. It sure won’t break the bank compared to multiple salon treatments; not that I go in for that kind of stuff – but I’ve heard.

BOTTOM LINE

If you have dry, cracked skin on your hands too, please try the Borghese Moisture Lotion. If your results are anything like mine, you will have no regrets and softer, younger looking hands, and maybe a younger looking face if you use it as it was intended.

Cheers to leaving dry skin behind!

KIRKLAND SIGNATURE by BORGHESE AGE-DEFYING SKIN RENEWAL MASK 3 OZ NO BOX
Kirkland Signature By Borghese Age Defying Protective Moisture Lotion 3.4oz

Kirkland Signature By Borghese Age Defying Protective Moisture Lotion 3.4oz

Your browser does not support JavaScript. To view this page, enable JavaScript if it is disabled or upgrade your browser. Click Here. Double your traf...

Kirkland Signature By Borghese Age-defying Skin Renewal Mask 3 Oz No Box

This auction is for a NEW, NO RETAIL PACKAGE 3.0 oz TUBE KIRKLAND SIGNATURE AGE-DEFYING SKIN RENEWAL MASK by BORGHESE.The item description is as follo...

Kirkland Signature Borghese Age Defying Restorative Night Cream 1.7 Oz No Box

Kirkland Signature Borghese Age Defying Restorative Night Cream 1.7 Oz No Box

KIRKLAND SIGNATURE by BORGHESE AGE DEFYING RESTORATIVE NIGHT CREAM 1.7 oz NO BOX
Kirkland Borghese Age Defying Protective Eye Cream .5

Kirkland Borghese Age Defying Protective Eye Cream .5

The winner of this auction will receive KIRKLAND BORGHESE AGE DEFYING PROTECTIVE EYE CREAM SIZE : .5fl.oz. ALL OUR ITEMS ARE 100% AUTHENTIC BRAND NEW ...

Kirkland Signature™ By Borghese Age-defying Wrinkle Defense Serum 1.7oz No Box

Kirkland Signature™ By Borghese Age-defying Wrinkle Defense Serum 1.7oz No Box

Kirkland Signature™ by Borghese Age-Defying Wrinkle Defense Serum 1.7oz NO BOX

Kirkland Signature By Borghese Advanced Wrinkle Defense Anti-aging Serume

Kirkland Signature By Borghese Advanced Wrinkle Defense Anti-aging Serume

Kirkland Signature By Borghese Wrinkle Defense Advanced Anti-Aging Serum Face / Skin Care 1 Bottle -1.7 Fl oz /50 mL. Auction is for 1 Can Expiration ...

Kirkland Signature By Borghese Line Erase Wrinkle Treatment

Kirkland Signature By Borghese Line Erase Wrinkle Treatment

KIRKLAND SIGNATURE by BORGHESE Line Erase Wrinkle Treatment * NEW size 14g/ 0.5 OZ Apply after your daily moisturize pat sufficient cream directly ont...

Kirkland Signature Borghese Purifying Cleanser 5 Ounce Tube Lot Of 3 Tubes