KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan 325 Watts Stand Mixer Reviews

KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan 325 Watts Stand Mixer

Adequate, but not superior

Apr 9, 2010
Rated Show

Pros:Versatility.  Many attachments.  Mixes superbly.

Cons:Lack of power.  Power is only adequate.  Rattles & Shakes when kneading dough.

I happily own 2 Artisan mixers (One black and one white).  I bought the white as a "referbished" model and have had no problems whatsoever.  The black has remained unused in the box as future replacement for the white.

I use the mixer often to knead bread dough.  It works well enough, although the minimal power is of the Artisan is apparent with sluggish effort to knead tighter doughs.

I also have several attachment features (meat grinder, shredder & slicer, etc.)  These are generally made of hard plastic, metal would be better.  When pushing hard vegetables like carrots or bread throught the grater/slicer attachment, the Artisan whines with effort, but still does the job well.

The main draw back of the Artisan is the LACK OF POWER.  I would love to upgrade to the Ultra Power or Pro models.  But, for the average home cook, the Artisan suffice.

Whip up a delightful food fest with the KitchenAid KSM150PSAQ stand mixer. This KitchenAid stand mixer has a 325 Watts motor that drives a 5 quart sta...

KitchenAid KSM150PSAQ Stand Mixer, Martha Stewart Blue Artisan 5 Qt. Aqua Sky Welcome to our eBay store!To make your purchase as simple and easy as po...