KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan 325 Watts Stand Mixer Reviews

KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan 325 Watts Stand Mixer

A Cook's "MUST HAVE"!!!

Nov 7, 2011

Pros:Attractive, trusted name, practical attachments

Cons:Other than the weightiness and size of this unit, I can't think of a "con".

The Bottom Line:

This attractive mixer is worth every dime.  Costs a little more, but is the best value in the long run.

The KitchAid Artisan is a cook or baker's dream! This is the BEST product you can have in your kitchen!  Highly recommend to anyone that spends any time at all in the kitchen!!
Like to cook?  Like to bake?  Hate standing at the counter holding a hand mixer and trying to improvise on the attachments?  Then you NEED this KitchenAid!!  ;-)  If I had to choose 1 small appliance for the kitchen, there is no question that it would be this unit!! This was purchased as a small indulgence- there are cheaper units for certain, but NONE that I looked at had the durability or the strength to handle my kitchen projects like the Artisan!  Having had "the others" prior to this purchase, I can say I am a KitchenAid gal all the way!  It makes kneading as easy as can be, and mixing up a cake couldn't be simpler!  While my unit is doing the work, I'm free to get other ingredients to throw into the mix!
All the work is done by the machine.  That means I get to spend more time "creating" and less time doing the manual mixing, beating, blending.  I liked cooking before the KitchenAid.  I truly LOVE IT since. Get this item- you'll never want to use another mixer- EVER!  :-)

SHOP IN THE U.S.A. AND HAVE PACKAGES FORWARDED TO YOUR INTERNATIONAL ADDRESS New In Box KitchenAid Aqua Sky Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer - Made in the ...