KitchenAid KHHC2090S 1200 Watts With Convection Cook Microwave Oven Reviews

$1,124.10
Free Shipping AppliancesConnection
$1,124.10
Free Shipping Home Depot

We think it is terrific!

Aug 31, 2008
Rated Show

Pros:Functionality, effectiveness, quality, look, ease of use

Cons: I guess I thought twice about its price before buying it.

We've had this appliance about two months now and been nothing but impressed. Imagine, even a roast done to perfection in a microwave! The quality is visible in every facet of this appliance and what makes it work particularly easily is the intuitive touch display. Seems to answer every question you have as you're programming it.
I don't mind spending money for quality and this purchase, although fairly expensive, represents very good value.
My wife is an excellent cook and, initially, felt that the purchase of a convection/microwave with all these features was excessive and unnecessary but she has since been totally won over, she loves it. It is now summertime and she has not yet had to heat up our kitchen once by having to crank up our regular oven but still able to prepare meals for a family of five. She's now pleased with me for pushing to get it, and trust me, I need every possible bonus point I can get!!
We keep the night light on for the dog. She likes it too!
Seriously, this is an excellent machine. You won't regret buying it, at least we haven't so far. Cheers.

MSRP $1199.00 Brand New in the box with Manufacturer Warranty.Product Description With convection and high-speed cooking capabilities, this microwave ...

Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. This Architect Series II KitchenAid 30 in. ventilation hood features high-speed convection cooking performance ...
Home Depot
This 30-inch ventilation hood features high-speed convection cooking performance that enhances your cooking experience You39ll also enjoy the TruCaptu...
AppliancesConnection