Klein Becker The Carter-Reed Company Relacore Reviews

Klein Becker The Carter-Reed Company Relacore

Relacore - A Chick's Perspective on Belly Fat and Mood Swings

Jan 25, 2007

Pros:Leveled out my moods significantly - less anxious and less depressed.

Cons:None.

The Bottom Line: If you're looking for an alternative to Xanax and Prozac - consider Relacore.

The Story
I have never, ever weighed this much in my life. Seriously. Although I'm greatly depressed over the fact that none of my clothes fit and I'm gross-looking, I am (mostly) thankful to still be breathing (I guess). For the back story on this situation - start here.

Over the past seven months, the "group" of medical people have been working with me on many items. A side-effect of being a complete freak is major mood swings - including anxiety and depression. Traditional anti-depressant just didn't cut it for me. That's when Relacore was thrown out on the table as a possibility.

Huh? That's right - read on...

What is Relacore - First - The Marketing Hype
You've probably seen the advertisements on television.

Some chick booms out from the screen, Is stress making you fat?!

And then of course...the "quiz":

Take The Excess Belly Fat Test!

* Does everyday life make you stressed out and anxious?
* Are you accumulating belly fat that just won't go away?
* Do you overeat in response to daily stress?
* Do you have high triglycerides (the "bad cholesterol")?
* Are you sensitive to refined sugar?
* Have you tried diet after diet without long-term success?
* If you answered "Yes" to one or more questions, your extra belly fat might be due to excess cortisol.

After watching the commercial just once, I wrote it off as one of those run-of-the-mill "diet" pills and I don't do diet pills. Never have. Even if I wanted to now, I couldn't. That's because most over the counter diet pills contain a truck load of caffeine - and caffeine has a detrimental affect on my blood sugar. Watch it plummet! Watch me pass out!

What Is Relacore - Beyond The Commercial Hype
Relacore is marketed as a "stress mitigating compound". It's formulated to reduce stress, reduce mild-anxiety, improve mood, fight mid-day fatigue, and increase energy. This combination is supposed to minimize stress induced cortisol production - and that cortisol - is what allegedly causes you to continue to gain weight in your abdomen area.

Just so you know:

1) Relacore is not a fat burner.
2) Relacore can be taken with prescription medication for weight loss.
3) Relacore does not contain any stimulants.

What Are The Ingredients?
Hey - if this really does work - you're anxious to know what's in it, right? First, you have a set of pretty important vitamins.

Vitamin C - antioxidant, promotes the normal development of bones and teeth, and aids the absorption of iron and calcium.

Thiamin (B1) - maintains normal function in the nervous system and helps the body convert food into energy.

Riboflavin (B2) - helps in the regeneration of glutathione, helps to increase iron levels for those suffering from iron-deficiency anemia, and works together with the family of B-complex vitamins to provide the body with energy by metabolizing carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.

Vitamin B6 - effective against more than 100 health conditions (for example - heart disease), alleviates premenstrual syndrome and sensitivity to MSG.

Vitamin B12 - used to treat asthma, helps reverse a slowdown in mental function, and prevents pernicious anemia.

Biotin - aids in the metabolism of food, strengthens fingernails, relieves a scalp condition in newborns, and is very effective at controlling blood sugar levels in diabetics.

Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) - helps to metabolize fats and produces red blood cells and hormones from the adrenal gland.

Magnesium (as oxide) - helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps heart rhythm steady, supports a healthy immune system, and keeps bones strong. Magnesium also helps regulate blood sugar levels, promotes normal blood pressure, and is known to be involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.

Relacortin Proprietary Blend

Passion Flower - used for treatment of insomnia and nervousness.

Magnolia (bark) - used as a general anti-stress and anti-anxiety agent - so its claims typically center on general benefits in controlling stress and anxiety. Newer claims are emerging, however, to link magnolia's anti-stress benefits with control of the body's primary stress hormone, cortisol.

Scutellaria - Anti-inflammatory, Analgesic (pain-relieving), Stress control, Antioxidant, and Sleep aid.

Niacinamide - used in the treatment of Diabetes, Osteoarthritis, and Photosensitivity.

DHEA - Slows aging, Improves memory, Stimulates libido/increases sex drive, Alleviates depression, Boosts energy, Promotes weight loss, and Builds muscle mass/increases strength.

Panax Ginseng (root) - Relieves stress, Enhances athletic performance, Tonic for well-being, Immune enhancer,
reduces blood sugar, and Improves cognitive function.

Poria (fungus) - Diuretic, sedative, lowers blood sugar, aids in Chronic fatigue syndrome, Diarrhea, Dizziness, edema, Energy, Insomnia, and aids in kidney health.

Jujube (fruit) - alleviates stress.

Perilla Frutescens (leaf) - Reduces allergic symptoms and asthma, Pain-reliever and anti-inflammatory, Stimulates immune function, Protects heart health (reduces blood clotting).

Phosphatidylserine - Prevents muscle breakdown, Stimulates immune function, Maintains brain function, and memory and cognitive ability.

How Long Until I See Results?
This is what the company - Carter-Reed says:

Although results will vary due to metabolic and hormonal individuality, people who have used Relacore® in conjunction with proper diet and exercise have experienced a reduction in overall stress levels and an improvement in mood in as little as a few days... noticing a visible reduction in belly fat within two or three weeks... and significant results within 30 days.

Directions
Take two capsules with a full glass of water, three times per day: morning, noon, and early evening. You may take Relacore with or without food. Do not exceed six capsules per day.

My Experience
For the record - I had absolutely zero expectations. I was already taking vitamin supplements. I just couldn't believe that a bunch of those + herbal supplements would do anything for me.

Day 1 - I felt mentally and emotionally "lighter" after the second dose. I chalked this up to wishful thinking.

Day 3 - I got out of the bed in the morning and was able to go through a "normal" getting ready for work routine without wishing that I could crawl back into bed and hide form the world.

Day 4 - I got through the day without wanting to eat everything in site.

Day 6 - I started craving vegetables. Green beans, broccoli, snap peas, water chestnuts, etc... I made a special trip to the store just to buy a bunch of vegetables. I generally avoid vegetables.

Day 7 - I weighed myself - voluntarily. I did not gain any weight. Now before you get all in arms and say - well - what good is this Relacore if you didn't lose weight?

Here's the thing. For me NOT to gain weight is a major milestone. That's all I've been doing since July. Gaining weight. Gaining 40 pounds. And I can't exercise either - one of those specialists has banned even "power walking" based upon what happened when I tried to do this in September. Who would have known that walking your neighborhood would lead to passing out? Until (and if I ever) get to a place where things are predictable - I absolutely cannot exercise. And to say that this depresses me - well - you know MAJOR UNDERSTATEMENT. End of rant.

So far, I have made it through the first thirty days. No weight gain. No side effects. Better moods. Better sleep. Not so many days of me staying in bed all day, wishing that I could disappear.

Is Relacore Safe?
Everything in moderation my friend. Yes, to my knowledge, Relacore is safe.

As always, check with your physician before taking this - or any other over the counter supplement.

Carter Reed Company - Relacore PM - 96 Tablets

Carter Reed Company - Relacore PM - 96 Tablets

Carter Reed Company - Relacore PM -96 Capsules Carter Reed CompanyRelacore PMthe breakthrough, all natural, anti-anxiety, mood-elevating pill that, in...
LuckyVitamin.com

Carter-Reed Relacore PM 96 Tablets

Carter-Reed Relacore PM 96 Tablets

Relacore PM by Carter-Reed 96 Tablet Relacore PM 96 Tablet The Relacore formula specifically developed for bedtime. Use in conjunction with a sensible...
Carter Reed Relacore Extra 72 Tabs

Carter Reed Relacore Extra 72 Tabs

Relacore Extra 72 Tabs - Relacore Extra from The Carter-Reed Company is a non-sedating formula with vitamin C, B vitamins, calcium, magnesium and Rela...
Swanson Health Products

Carter Reed Company - Relacore 2-Part Weight Loss System - 120 Capsules

Carter Reed Company - Relacore 2-Part Weight Loss System - 120 Capsules

Carter Reed Company - Relacore 2-Part Weight Loss System - 120 Capsules Relacore Two Part Weight Loss System is a Specialized Two-Pronged System that ...
LuckyVitamin.com

Carter Reed Relacore PM 96 Tabs

Carter Reed Relacore PM 96 Tabs

Relacore PM 96 Tabs - Relacore PM is the new Relacore formula you know and love now developed specifically for bedtime. This helps reduce stress, impr...
Swanson Health Products

Carter Reed Relacore Max Diet Suplement Tablets, 72 Count

Carter Reed Relacore Max Diet Suplement Tablets, 72 Count

Helps prevent stress-related abdominal fat. Non-sedating formula. Reduce stress reduce mild anxiety improve mood fight mid-day fatigue Increase energy...
Klein Becker Strivectin - Sd Eye Concentrate For Wrinkles 30ml

Klein Becker Strivectin - Sd Eye Concentrate For Wrinkles 30ml

Klein Becker StriVectin - SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles 30ml An anti-wrinkle -stretch mark eye treatment Formulated with 7.5% NIA-114 + Peptide Acti...

Klein Becker by Klein Becker for WOMEN StriVectin - SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles --/1OZ

StriVectin - SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles --/1OZ for WOMEN