Knorr, Bouillon Cube Hsp Chicken 8Ct, 3.1-Ounce (48 Pack) (Knorr) Reviews

Knorr, Bouillon Cube Hsp Chicken 8Ct, 3.1-Ounce (48 Pack) (Knorr)

Knorr Chicken Bouillon Cubes

Feb 27, 2013 (Updated Feb 27, 2013)

Pros:Tasty addition to many recipes. Inexpensive too.

Cons:high salt content could be a drawback.

The Bottom Line: Nice way to add more flavor to a variety of dishes.

I found this Knorr product about a year ago when I'd been looking for bouillon cubes at the grocery store. This is not a product I buy very often, but I wanted to get something that would help make some of my recipes more flavorful. Knorr makes a variety of sauce mixes and it was a quick decision on my part to pick up a small box of these Knorr Bouillon Cubes in this new style of cube.

There are eight cubes in each small box. Each Knorr chicken bouillon cube is individually wrapped in foil.  To me, these look somewhat larger than the old type of cube size bouillon cubes. These are more flat and slightly more rectangular in shape.

There are lots of great ways to use these Knorr Chicken Bouillon Cubes to make your meals and recipes more interesting and more tasty. I favor using them, especially in rice or pasta dishes. If you make a chicken recipe, for example, you can use Knorr Chicken Bouillon Cubes to make your own gravy recipe to go along with your chicken. Knorr Chicken Bouillon Cubes are also good at enhancing homemade chicken soup recipes, as well as in dips and other vegetable and meat dishes.

In each 1/2 cube there are just 10 calories.

There is less than one (0.5) gram of total fat, but no saturated fat or trans fat.

Sodium is 1240 mg and the total carbohydrate is less than 1 g and 0 grams of protein too. (The recommended daily intake for adults is 2300 mg.) If you put a whole bouillon cube in a complete recipe, you would not even come close to consuming 1240 mg yourself.

Ingredients: salt, palm oil, msg, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrogenated beef fat, hydrogenated soybean oil, sugar, cooked chicken meat, yeast extract, corn starch, chicken fat, maltodextrin, natural flavor, dehydrated parsley flakes, disodium inosinate, citric acid, caramel color, whey (milk), sodium caseinate (milk), yellow 5 annatto (for color), yellow 6.

"Boost the Flavor with Knorr Bouillon"

www.letsmakeknorr.com

Questions or comments:  1-866-KNORR-01

Distributed by Unilever
Englewood Cliffs, NJ  07632 USA
Product of Mexico

This product costs about $2.00 at your grocery store.

Another Lean 'N Mean review for February.

~thank you for reading my Knorr Chicken Bouillon Cubes review~

gjk.

Knorr chicken bouillon cubes, 2.3-ounce boxes (4) are easy to use, quick to dissolve and add rich deep flavor to your soups, stews, sauces, gravies an...