Kodak ESP Office 6150 All-In-One Inkjet Printer Reviews

Kodak ESP Office 6150 All-In-One Inkjet Printer

Epinions Product Rating: Disappointing

I have had better printers.

Sep 4, 2011
  • User Rating: Very Good

• Paper Handling:

Pros:priced right, prints good.

Cons:Fax is low on features. Jams some

The Bottom Line: It's not a bad printer. But I think there are better out there for the price. Trouble is, some want so much for ink.

This printer is cheap enough for an ALL-In-One printer. It prints text well although it starts out slow and then speeds up.

Pictures come out pretty good if you use the premium paper. It has a big paper tray and will hold a lot of paper, unlike my Canon.

It does have a tendency to jam once in a while. You have to turn it around and take the back panel off to clear the jam.

It will print on both sides of the paper and you can feed several pieces of paper in the feeder to be scanned, or open up the lid and scan one piece at a time. Does a nice job of scanning. It's fairly easy to scan and then attach it to your E-mail to be sent out.

Was disappointed in the fax. To see confirmation that your fax worked or not, you have to print it out. There is no place to go look at it on your computer screen. Also the fax doesn't give you an option of a cover page, or to add anything more to the cover than your name and fax number.

Ink for this printer is very cheap. You can buy both black and color cartridges for less than $30.00. Much less than most other printers. But I did notice that the color cartridge seem to use up faster than it should, seeing most of my printing has been mostly text.

Also disappointed that to get information on how most everything works, you have to get it on line. The booklet that comes with this printer only gives you the bare basics on how to use some of it's features.

Customer service seems better than normal if you have a question or problem.

Operating System: Windows

Color Printer, All-In-One Printer, Inkjet Printer, Copier, Fax Machine, Scanner, Black Print Speed: 32 ppm, Color Print Speed: 30 ppm