Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One Inkjet Printer Reviews

Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One Inkjet Printer

Epinions Product Rating: OK

What a great printer for a great price!

Jan 22, 2008

• Paper Handling:

Pros:Size, quality of print, easy to use.

Cons:Hmmm, color ink price?

The Bottom Line: If you need a good all-in-one copier, scanner, printer, buy this one.

I seriously love my new printer. It was a gift from my husband. He wanted to buy a new laser printer but the price ranges were beyond our budget and the sizes would sink our boat! We live on a boat and I needed a scanner, printer and copier. I couldn't have all three... or so I thought. Then my husband found this one on sale! And what a deal!

We played with all the features for a day by copying papers, scanning our hands, feet and faces and printing pages in various degrees of quality. Draft, normal, high quality, black and white, color, multi-pages on one page, front and back, etc. We had a field day! We bought more ink and are using it more responsibly now.

I have to say that the quality of scans, prints and copies are GREAT! The size of the printer fits on our 30 foot sailing boat in the confined space we have to store it. The best part of this is that I don't have to removed the entire printer to refill the paper tray. I also don't have to pull it out to copy or scan pages either which is a bonus! The fact that it is light weight and doesn't not affect the boats sailing ability.

So far, I haven't found anything that I don't hate about it and I have used it for many things. I scan all our incoming bills, homeschool papers and assignments, print work for the school, print front and back pages for the kids, copy pages from the text books so the kids can fill in the letters without writing in the book and so much more. This printer has become my best friend!

Operating System: Windows

Kodak Easyshare Dock 6000 Photo Printer

Kodak Easyshare Dock 6000 Photo Printer

The Kodak EasyShare Dock 6000 Photo Printer is fully compatible with PC, Mac systems. This printer connectivity interface: Cable.

Kodak Easyshare 500 Photo Thermal Printer Dock + Ph-40 Paper Ink Kit

Kodak Easyshare 500 Photo Thermal Printer Dock + Ph-40 Paper Ink Kit

Click and print photos instantly with the slim, compact and lightweight Kodak EASYSHARE Photo 500. The 3.5-inch large screen of this Kodak digital pri...

Brand Kodak Esp 5 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Esp5

Brand Kodak Esp 5 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Esp5

The Kodak ESP 5 InkJet Photo Printer is fully compatible with PC, Mac systems. This printer connectivity interface: USB 2.0, Bluetooth.

Brand Kodak Esp 3250 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Esp3250

Brand Kodak Esp 3250 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Esp3250

Now complete all your printing, copying and scanning work in seconds with the ESP 3250 printer. Print your documents in bright colors and sharp text w...

Kodak G-100 EasyShare Printer Dock Color Cartridge & Photo Paper Refill Kit

Kodak G-100 EasyShare Printer Dock Color Cartridge & Photo Paper Refill Kit

Features: Borderledd Acid-free Prints Brillant, Instantly dty colours Waterproof & Stain Resitant Kodak G-100 EasyShare Printer Dock Color Cartridge &...