Kodak ESP 7250 All-In-One Inkjet Printer Reviews

Kodak ESP 7250 All-In-One Inkjet Printer

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Average printer with waterproof ink.

Jan 9, 2011
Rated Show
  • User Rating: Very Good

• Paper Handling:

Pros:Waterproof ink, good photo copying and printing.

Cons:Slow, looses wireless connection occasionally, ink needs tobe replaced alot, red color kinda brownish.

I bought this printer because I needed a printer that was 1) wireless, 2) did auto-duplex, 3) had a scanner for copying, and 4) had waterproof ink. In my opinion waterproof ink is mandatory, and so few printers have it (the HP 8500 does but it costs 2x as much and has horrible reviews; the Epsons used to have it but they clog a lot and some of the current ones are not water-based ink). Sorry but I do not want my printouts to be erased if they get wet. So this printer was really the only one to fit the bill. The speed is average at best, but acceptable. The colors are a little off, especially the red on plain paper is kinda brownish, but for photos it looks fine. The wireless disconnects every 2-3 weeks, so you have to power off and turn the printer back on to reset it. They advertise that the ink is cheap, it is, but you have to replace it so much more often you don't save any money. I'm willing to live with these problems in order to have a wireless duplexing printer with waterproof ink.

Operating System: Windows

Start Saving on Ink: Kodak offers the Industry's LOWEST INK REPLACEMENT COST Save on average $110 a year on ink, based on as few as 4 pages a day! Kod...