Kodak ESP 7250 All-In-One Inkjet Printer Reviews

Kodak ESP 7250 All-In-One Inkjet Printer

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Ink goes fast but good printer

Jul 19, 2011

• Paper Handling:

Pros:print quality
scanner
easy to use

Cons:paper jam (2)
uses ink fast

The Bottom Line: We've had a few problems that were easy to fix but its easy to use and does a good job at printing.

The Kodak ESP7250 has been a trustworthy printer for the most part. They had it on sale at Office Max and my Aunt convinced my mom to buy it since we were looking for a new printer. We bought it, brought it home and hooked it up. After installing it we tested it out and it seemed to work fine. The ink is cheaper then our previous hp printer. The ink cartages are easy to remove and to put in. However you might need to stalk up on the ink if you do print a lot for school or work.

We didn’t have any issues with it at all until one day a few months since we bought it the bottom tray (where you put the paper) came flying out! It was a major shocker for us. We were not sure what to think. We took it back telling them what happened and luckily they were able to fix it and didn’t charge us for putting it back in. The only other problem we have had was paper jamming up recently. It’s only happened a couple of times and was easy enough to get out but we believe it was due to the ink not being put in correctly.

One thing that is used a lot with this printer besides using it for printing would be scanning. My family has a lot of pictures from over the years and we have been scanning them to show them off on facebook and in case something happens to the picture. The scanner is very easy to use. Lift lid, place picture up in the corner face down, go to menu and scroll down to scan, chose what you want to scan then press ok. As long as it was straight it will scan just fine.

One thing we have not been able to get to work is the wireless. This maybe due to the fact our one laptop is a school district laptop (from my moms work) and has many restrictions. Since it won’t come up on the laptop we believe that’s why.

Besides for it using ink fast, and the two minor issues that we have had within the last 1 ½ it has been a very easy to use printer.

Operating System: Windows

Brand Kodak Esp 5 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Esp5

Brand Kodak Esp 5 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Esp5

The Kodak ESP 5 InkJet Photo Printer is fully compatible with PC, Mac systems. This printer connectivity interface: USB 2.0, Bluetooth.

Brand Kodak Esp 9250 All-in-one Inkjet Printer

Brand Kodak Esp 9250 All-in-one Inkjet Printer

Scan, fax and print with the Kodak ESP 9250. With a speed of 32 to 30 pages per minute in black and color, this Kodak all-in-one printer saves you pre...

Brand Kodak Esp 3250 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Esp3250

Brand Kodak Esp 3250 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Esp3250

Now complete all your printing, copying and scanning work in seconds with the ESP 3250 printer. Print your documents in bright colors and sharp text w...

Brand Kodak Esp 5210 All-in-one Inkjet Printer

Brand Kodak Esp 5210 All-in-one Inkjet Printer

The Kodak ESP 5210 is a Wi-Fi inkjet printer that uses pigment-based ink cartridges to print professional-quality documents. You can wirelessly connec...