Kodak ESP 7250 All-In-One Inkjet Printer Reviews

Kodak ESP 7250 All-In-One Inkjet Printer

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Let me tell you about my Kodak ESP AIO Printer!

Feb 3, 2013

• Paper Handling:

Pros:The price of ink is very reasonable, so easy to use, My favorite printer!

Cons:I can't find any.

The Bottom Line: This is my favorite printer, I need to call Kodak for help with wireless settings, but I don't need it, so I haven't. No trouble with any feature! Love It!

I have had two printers, in my Computer life, and the problem was never the printer, but the ink was very expensive.

While in Staples 3 years ago, I saw my Kodak ESP 7250 AIO.  The ink then for a Combo Pack, was $25.99! We were sold!  It is $28.00 now.

When I got my printer home and began to play with it, I feel in love with it!

Let me tell you about the features!

1.  It is wireless, only when there is more than one computer in the house, but my computer always has to be plugged into the printer. (Not a big deal for me.)

2.  The printer tray has two levels, one for 8 ½ X 11 the other 4X6 photo paper.  Now these two trays can adjust to accept smaller paper also, however, I only use those two sizes.  The printer will not run, unless there is paper in both trays.

3.  The photo printing is amazing, crisp and pretty as if it came from the developers.  The printer, of course can do black & white, or color, but also can do Sepia. The printer is quite fast.

4.  When the ink is almost gone in either black or color, you will notice lines and faded color, time to change the ink.  You can’t run the printer without both black and color ink in the printer, and both paper trays have to have paper.   To change the paper, it is simple just lift up the main shelf, then pull out the drawer and put in your paper, for photo paper, it has to be placed shiny side down.

5.  The scanner can do all the usual scanner functions, but also, it can scan a photo, restore an old photo which is faded and so forth, bringing it back to close to original colors. I love that!  I can also put a photo or document on the scanner, and using the + and – buttons, can change the size up or down.

6.  The AIO has Fax capabilities, however, I haven’t had the occasion to use that function.

7.  The ink is easy to change, just lift the lid, the ink moves over to the center.   Just use your forefinger and thumb squeeze slightly and it pops right out. To replace a new ink cartridge, just put it in place, there is a dot in which you press slightly, until you hear the click, and it is in.  Close the lid and you are ready to go.

8.  If there is ever a paper jam, you can easily pop off the back panel and retrieve your paper.

9.  There are two slots on front for SD Memory cards, your photo shows on the square viewer on the front, you can crop and zoom your picture and
print.

Lean and mean for 497, I hope I gave you enough information!  Please leave any questions in the comments.

Thanks for reading & rating! Big Smiles, sara

Operating System: Don''t Know

Brand Kodak Esp 5 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Esp5

Brand Kodak Esp 5 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Esp5

The Kodak ESP 5 InkJet Photo Printer is fully compatible with PC, Mac systems. This printer connectivity interface: USB 2.0, Bluetooth.

Brand Kodak Esp 9250 All-in-one Inkjet Printer

Brand Kodak Esp 9250 All-in-one Inkjet Printer

Scan, fax and print with the Kodak ESP 9250. With a speed of 32 to 30 pages per minute in black and color, this Kodak all-in-one printer saves you pre...

Brand Sealed Kodak Esp Office 6150 All-in-one Inkjet Printer

Brand Sealed Kodak Esp Office 6150 All-in-one Inkjet Printer

Color Printer, All-In-One Printer, Inkjet Printer, Copier, Fax Machine, Scanner, Black Print Speed: 32 ppm, Color Print Speed: 30 ppm

Brand Kodak Esp 3250 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Esp3250

Brand Kodak Esp 3250 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Esp3250

Now complete all your printing, copying and scanning work in seconds with the ESP 3250 printer. Print your documents in bright colors and sharp text w...